Chapter 3 - Doorframe Key

Thank God this building has bloody lifts. Chuuya practically dropped the shopping bags to the floor, his upper arms straining after carrying the four filled bags from his car. It only dawning on him to use his ability after the event. Turns out you need a lot of stuff considering they were moving and staying in a different country for an extended period of time and there's no way he was bringing all this in from the car after the exhausting Dazai filled day he had yesterday.

All that was left now was for him to pack it all. Easier said than done. Owning only one suitcase he had to rely on folding his articles of clothing into little rolls. Lining the bottom of his case in T-shirt's and jeans so as to have room to lay his suits and shirts out flat. He moved onto his toiletries and was making sure to tick things off his list one by one when his phone lit up indicating he had received a message.

Unknown number - Almost finished packing you over ripe orange? The director said that someone would be round to collect our bags in an hour or so but I'm done already

You - there's no way I'll be done in an hour how comes you're the only one who got told this and how can you possible be done already??

The message was read but Chuuya gained no reply. This annoyed him but he knew he couldn't waste any more time especially with this new deadline meaning that he has to turn his attention back to the items that were still strewn out across the living room and bedroom floors.

In the bathroom he went over his toiletries placing them in plastic bags to prevent the rest of his items from being ruined if there were to be a spillage.

Within his routing he paused thinking that he heard a door open. How could anyone get inside, you can't even get in the building without a keycard. The instant rising panic was dispelled with a call of his name.

"Dazai what the fuck, how do you know where I live? How did you get in?"

Dazai looked around for the red head but instead found clothing scattered everywhere including the kitchen, some floating around the room. He had to avoid stepping on a hairbrush as he closed the door behind him afer placing a key back on top of the doorframe outside. "Let's hope you'll never need that key because I have no idea how you're going to reach it-"

"That spare key was there for emergencies, not to let yourself in whenever you feel like it."

"Wow the normally neat Chuuya is making a mess."

"Oh shut up would ya, now how many toothpastes am I gonna need?"

"Um 1?"

"But what if I run out?" He called as Dazai joined him in his bedroom. Clocking the open suitcase Chuuya had been lugging around the house and was currently kneeling over. Dazai made himself comfortable on the bed, ducking out the way of a sun cream bottle floating past into Chuuya's hand.

"Hey Chuuuuya?"

"Mm."

"Why are you bringing a dictionary?"

"I-"

"Chuuya for the love of god please tell me that's not a thesaurus."

"Ugh fine whatever." He huffed pulling out the twin sized books no bigger than A5

This caused Dazai to truly realise how stressed Chuuya must be even if he were laughing at him, he'd personally travelled around with Mori for cases when they were younger but back then Chuuya mostly worked in the local area with Ane-san, even now he's sure that it's rare that he gets sent anywhere outside of London. Sure, he's an executive and Mori trusts him but it doesn't change the fact that his ability is a loose cannon, it's better to indirectly keep him close to Dazai.