𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

"You don't think I tried to get him to sleep with me but he keeps saying I'm not ready. How does he know I'm not ready?" Nixie says on the phone with her sisters.

"Maybe, he feels like you're forcing yourself to sleep with him," Jovie said.

"Yeah, it's your vibes, girl, maybe he can sense you're not feeling him that way," Hydie said.

"Or you're just not sexually attracted to him," Lottie said.

Nixie and the others gasped at Lottie. "Girl, no! That man is fine. I'm attracted to him, trust me," Nixie said as she walked down the hallway of the hotel without looking up.

"I started touching myself because of him, Javon never made me do that," Nixie said as she suddenly felt her body fall back, letting out a yelp as she tried to catch herself but only to end up with her chest plastered against someone's chest.

"What was that?" Jovie asked, concerned.

Nixie looked up and swallowed hard. "You touch yourself because of me?" Joe asked, surprised.

"Oh shit," Lottie said as they listened to his voice.

Nixie moved out of his grip. "Who said that?" Nixie asked him.

"I just heard you say that," Joe replied with a smile.

"Are you sure it was me you heard say that?" Nixie asked him.

Her sisters laughed. "Girl, shut up. Just admit it. You've been caught," Hydie said.

Nixie sighed. "I'm gonna call y'all back, I gotta wipe this smile off this man's face," Nixie said before ending the call with her sisters.

Narrowing her gaze at him. "You just walk around listening to people's conversations?" Nixie asked him.

"Nope, only the ones talking about me," Joe answered as he reached out and fixed her hair.

Joe smirked. "You know I would love to watch you touch yourself," Joe said.

"You said I'm not ready, remember that," Nixie said as she turned from him and began running.

Joe was amused as he followed behind her. Nixie looked over her shoulder and saw him following her.

"No! Stay back!" She shouted at him.

"Why are you running?" He asked her.

Honestly, Nixie was running because she was embarrassed that Joe caught her telling her sisters that she touched herself because of him. That's so embarrassing for her soul.

"You don't have to be embarrassed, I like it," He told her as he caught up with her.

Nixie glared at him. "Stop talking," She told him.

"I'll stop talking if you stop running," He said.

Nixie stopped running.

Joe stopped and reached out. "Come on," He said.

Nixie looked at his hand. "Where are you trying to take me?" She asked him.

"Somewhere private," He answered.

With pursed lips, she took his hand. He held her hand firmly as they walked to his hotel room, glancing down at their interlocked fingers now and then with a smile. He thought he could get used to holding her hand this way for the rest of his life.

He unlocked the door to his hotel room and opened it for her to enter first. She walked in, glancing around the room, before hearing him close the door behind her.