𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

538,636 likesnixiemohammed Wrestlemania with @thatsamina☝🏽❣️#WrestleMania 🖤 #SundayView all 5,122 comments

538,636 likes
nixiemohammed Wrestlemania with @thatsamina☝🏽❣️
#WrestleMania 🖤 #Sunday
View all 5,122 comments

After performing all of her duties for the night. Nixie sat ringside with Amina and Jovie as Cody made his entrance for the main event of Night 2, accompanied by his wife Brandi.

"He's going to lose," Nixie said as she watched Joe
accompanied by Paul, had a percussion band and live choir playing his entrance theme.

"How do you know that?" Jovie asked Nixie.

"What makes you say that?" Amina asked Nixie.

"His eyes. It's in his eyes, he's losing the title tonight," Nixie explained.

Nixie didn't know how but she was able to read him like that but in that moment she wanted to jump over the barricade and give him a hug. She knows how much work he put in these last few years and tonight was going to be hard for him.

"Wow, are you sure you guys only been going out for two months because you both can read each other well," Amina said.

Jovie nodded in agreement.

Nixie shrugged. "I don't know how but he doesn't have to talk for me to understand him or see how he's feeling," Nixie said.

"I think that means you're in love," Jovie teased her.

Nixie slapped Jovie's arm as Joe walks past her and she wanted to reach out for him and give him a hug but he's in character and he can't be a heel hugging some woman in the crowd.

Samantha announced him and Cody before the match started. Nixie was nervous watching how things were going to turn out. She was feeling worse than last night when he and Dwayne faced Cody and Colby.

After a few basic moves, Joe and Cody fought into the crowd, where Cody suplexed Reigns on a table. Back in the ring, Joe countered a Disaster Kick by slamming Cody to the mat. Joe performed a back suplex and a fisherman's suplex on Cody for nearfalls.

After the two exchanged strikes, Cody performed a Disaster Kick for a nearfall. After avoiding a Superman Punch, Cody performed his jabs followed by the Bionic Elbow.

Outside the ring, however, Joe performed a low blow on Cody before powerbombing him through an announce table.

Back in the ring, Joe followed up with a Superman Punch for a nearfall. Cody countered a Spear into a Cody Cutter for a nearfall. Cody then performed a Spear on Joe for a nearfall. Cody performed Cross Rhodes on Joe, but as he attempted a second, Jonathan attacked Cody.

However, Joshua appeared, and speared Jonathan off the entrance ramp through tables. Back in the ring, after kicking out of a roll-up attempt, Joe performed another Spear on Cody for a nearfall.

Joe then applied the guillotine choke, but Cody forced himself and Joe out of the ring, where Cody speared Reigns through the barricade. Much like the previous year's WrestleMania, Cody performed Cross Rhodes on Joe twice, only for Joseph to perform a Samoan Spike on Cody during the third attempt, however, even after that and a Samoan Spike/Spear combination by Joseph and Joe, Cody stayed in the match. John then appeared to take out Joseph and Joe.

Afterwards, Dwayne appeared and performed a Rock Bottom on John. The Shield's music then hit, and Joe took out Colby, who was in the team's gear, with a chair. Mark then appeared and took out Dwayne with a chokeslam.

Finally, after Joe took out Colby with a chair, similar to how Colby turned on The Shield in June 2014, Cody countered a spear with a kick and finished the match with three consecutive Cross Rhodes to end Joe's 1,316 day reign as Universal Champion, the fourth longest world championship reign in WWE history.

After the match, Cody celebrated with many main roster stars, as well as Brandi. He then gave a promo about his win.

"It was a good match, you did amazing," Nixie told Joe once she made it backstage and found him in the hallway, heading to his private locker room.

Joe pulled Nixie into a tight hug. She hugged him back, rubbing his back. "Nothing can keep you down. I've seen you accomplish so much against seemingly impossible odds. You have it in you to get through this. However you are feeling right now, you have every right to feel that way. Just know that I am on your side. I'm pulling for you and will help in any way you'll allow," Nixie told him.

Joe pulled away and smiled. "I love you," Joe told her as he kissed her lips. Nixie was shocked.

He smirked. "You don't have to say it yet, but I want you to know I love you, Nixie," Joe said to her.