𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Date: April 2024

Liked by joviemohammed, therealtahiry, jadecargill, and 800,938 others nixiemohammed #WWEHallOfFame 🖤View all 6,296 comments thegirljt 🔥🔥🔥therealtahiry 👏👏❤️

nixiemohammed #WWEHallOfFame 🖤
View all 6,296 comments
thegirljt 🔥🔥🔥
therealtahiry 👏👏❤️

Joe helped Nixie out of the car as they arrived at the Wells Fargo Center for the WWE Hall of Fame. Since attending Jay Z and Beyoncé's Private Oscars After Party together it seemed like Nixie was open to being public with Joe so he asked her to attend the event as his date. Nixie accepted to attend the event as his date but she was nervous about everyone they worked with to see them together.

Nixie gripped Joe's hand as they walked into the indoor arena. She noticed several of the staff doing double-takes at them as they walked through the hallways.

Joe walked with his head held high as people around them gossiped about him and Nixie, wondering if they were a couple and how long have they been together.

After a while, Nixie tuned out the stares and whispers, focusing on Joe as she watched his smile get bigger as they walked, greeting friends, legends, and co-workers.

"Looking good, Joe," Mark said as he stopped Joe and Nixie with his wife, Michelle. "And about time you two got together," Mark said as he gave Nixie a warm hug.

"Thank you, Uncle Mark," Nixie said, smiling.

"You two make a beautiful couple," Michelle said.

"Thank you, Michelle," Joe said, grinning.

"I fear his face will be stuck like that as long as you're around, Nixie," Mark teased.

Nixie giggled. "I hope so," Nixie said.

The two couples speak for a few minutes before Joe and Nixie walk away to take pictures on the red carpet that was set up backstage.

"Prom poses," Joe said.

Nixie playfully shakes her head as she and Joe do several prom poses for the camera. "Awe, look at them being corny," Jonathan said as he and Trinity walked up to them.