[: Clothing shopping:]

Men r hot... My bf is fine fr. (I look at my bf like how Bowser looks at Luigi)
____________

Luigi, Gage and Riley headed to the large fashion boutique. Gage was the designated driver while Riley was to help with bags and clothing options. The three (thwee if yk yk) walked around and picked out outfits. While Luigi placed the clothes he liked next to Gage. Riley was off picking things out when they stumbled on ~Maid outfits~ she grabbed a pink and black one as well as a black only one. She bought them so Luigi and Gage wouldn't know. They all got back to the castle and Riley pulled Luigi and Gage into a guest room. 

"Gage look... I'm going to make Luigi wear one."  Riley whispered.

They slightly opened the bag in her hand for Gage to see the contents. Gage sat down trying his hardest not to laugh. Riley pushed Luigi into the bathroom handing him the Pink and black maid outfit.

"Is this a dress? Isn't this for girls?" Luigi asked, he was skeptical.

"It's fine~ Put it on!" Riley said, she closed the bathroom door.

Luigi sat in the bathroom not knowing what he was getting himself into. 

"Go on Luigi~ Bowser will like your outfit~" Riley teased.

Gage was sitting down next to Riley. Gage was trying not to laugh. Gage was trying his hardest to stay quiet his face was growing red. 

"RILEY THIS IS VERY VULGAR!" Luigi said loudly.

Luigi was very red. Luigi tugged lightly at the front of the skirt hoping that it could cover his legs a bit more.

"Oh come on! You look good in a pink maid dress." Gage said, he was chuckling some. He was really trying to keep it to himself. 

"RILEY!" Luigi shouted, as Riley pulled him into Bowser's office

"Good luck~" Riley teased as she ran out of the room.

Bowser looked up from his papers

"Wha-..." Bowser fell silent.

"I-I can explain... I-I was tricked. I can take it off.." Luigi said, he was struggling to talk because he is EXTREMELY embarrassed.

"No need... But come here." Bowser said, his voice was low.

Luigi nodded and walk over to Bowser. Luigi looked up at him.

"What did you need?" Luigi asked, he was less red.

Bowser smirked. Sending light chills down Luigi's back. Bowser picked Luigi up and set him on his lap.

"You're cute when you blush. Oh... and don't move." Bowser said 

Luigi was covering his face with his hands. Out of nervousness Luigi squirmed a bit. Bowser let out a soft groan. Luigi stiffened when Bowser shifted Luigi onto the side of his lap instead of Luigi being dead in the center. 

"I said don't move~" Bowser growled. 

"I-i'm sorry." Luigi said, his voice was soft and a bit quiet.

"Awee~ No need to be shy My little Prince~." Bowser said, lightly holding Luigi's waist. 
__________

LOL CLIFF HANGER 
Jk<3 

Pov: With Riley and Gage after Riley left the office. (Riley's Pov ish)

~I love Gage X Riley lol~ (thank me later irl Riley)

I ran out of Bowser's office laughing. I wasn't watching where I was going and bumped into Gage. He caught me by the waist before I fell over. He was way taller then me so I had to look up at him.

"I-i'm sorry..." I said, I tried to sound confident but failed.

"You're fine~. I have a question for you though. Their's a second maid outfit in that bag and it seems smaller than the other one. What's it for" Gage asked, his voice was low and he kept a firm grip on my waist so I couldn't escape.

"I got it for Luigi" I said

"It's not his size. It seems more like your size..." He replied quickly.

"Well it's not. I'll show you!" I say storming off knowing I bought it for myself because it's cute.

I put it on and walk out. I felt my face heating up. 

"Ah~ So it it your size huh?" Gage says walking over to me. "The skirt is kinda short~. It's cute on you." 

Gage was quite close but I squeezed past. I got to the door of the guest room and felt a hand on my hips. I look over to see Gage smiling down at me.

"Who said your leaving? Because you aren't... especially not when you're dressed all cute for me." Gage said, he lowered his voice and backed me into the corner. 
(Rip irl Riley...) 

I felt my face grow more warm as he stood over me. I was pinned to a corner with no escape. The hand on my waist moved to my thigh and I felt him lightly squeeze it. My breath hitched as he lifted my chin up to look at him.

"You're so cute... I'm trying not to kiss you all over Doll." Gage whispered in my ear, his voice was soft. 

Gage smirked at my wide eyed reaction. His grip on my chin was harder as he softly kissed me. Soon one soft kiss became 200 kisses. I could hardly catch my breath. As he finally stopped kissing me I panted some as he smirked. 

"Awe~ Your so cute Doll." Gage said.
____________________________

Lol that's the end<3 

I hope ya'll enjoyed (Mainly Riley and their simp ass)