Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

[AN] Also Read

↝ THE COURTESY OF KINGS
AVAILABLE NOW!

A year has passed since Isla rescued Tam Mai from the dungeons, but her sister's mind is still trapped and broken

A year has passed since Isla rescued Tam Mai from the dungeons, but her sister's mind is still trapped and broken. There is only one person Isla knows can help her.

Meanwhile across the sea, a prince seeks justice for the murder of his mother.

Their search may soon be over, but their war is yet to begin.

Now they must work together to bring a new age to the realms and put a new king on the throne. But how long can their alliance hold, when one is keeping a vital secret from the other?

↝ COURT OF PAINTED FACES 
Fantasy | Mystery | Romance

Following her sister's disappearance, Dayu has taken up the mantle of Kahiyang's court artisan

Following her sister's disappearance, Dayu has taken up the mantle of Kahiyang's court artisan. It is now her duty to paint for the ailing Sang Rhaja and his royal family.

Now the 500th anniversary of Widow's Night is fast approaching, and with it, all Five Faces of the Painted God is said to awake.

When court aristocrats begin to turn up dead, Dayu digs deeper into the secrets of the paints in order to clear her art, and her best friend's name.

But the further she digs, the further she understands that it is not only her art that is on the line; it could be her Face the Painted God next claims.

icon lock

Show your support for A.M. Prabeswar, and continue reading this story

by A.M. Prabeswar
@AM-Prabeswar
❖ QUEENKILLER, KINGMAKER Book 1 ❖ Feudal Southeast-Asia filled with m...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 65 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @AM-Prabeswar.