The Demigod Of Wars And Plunder

RAVIO CHRISTIANO DAVINO
Character's voice: Akira Ishida

RAVIO CHRISTIANO DAVINOCharacter's voice: Akira Ishida

-Ravio used to be part of an orphanage. He doesn't have any family. His family was slaughtered. He saw it on his own eyes kung paano pinatay ang pamilya sa harap niya. It was caused by an evil organization. 

He used to be happy before, but that smile eventually vanished after he had seen blood. Miyembro siya dati ng sindicate noon, but someone found him. A yakuza woman. Turns out that she's Rebel's mom. She adopted him like his own son. He loved his new family, however simula nung nakasama niya ang half-brother niya, si Rebel ay doon nagsimula ang galit niya dito. He was jealous of him. 

Anyone could tell who he is. A Demigod. And he is Apolaki's son. And Ravio couldn't have that kind of attention. Because he's not known. Hindi rin naman napag-uusapan ang isang tulad niya. Dahil hindi madalas pag-usapan ang tungkol sa pinanggalingan niya. Because Ravio is the son of the War God and Plunder, Macaduc. Macaduc is the most violent war God that you might know so no one even dares to speak his name. 

Ravio is the Descendant of the War God, Macaduc. 

Siya ang may pakana kung bakit nagkaroon ng maraming Aswang at Mandurugo sa siyudad para atakihin si Rebel. He also manipulated Sitan and Manggaway to attack Rebel because he is the forbidden son. Ravio is the cause of the Illness. It's because he was part of the evil organization. And he killed Rebel's mom. Because he's Arianna's right hand, he is her warrior. Siya yung madalas na naglilinis ng kalat para sa kanya. 

Rebel's mom wasn't supposed to die, pero kinailangan ipakita ni Ravio ang loyalty niya sa evil organization noon. So he killed her. He had no choice. Ayaw din niya na mawala sa lahat ang plano niya to infiltrate the evil organization so that he can get some information para makapaghiganti siya sa pagpatay nila sa pamilya ni Ravio. 

Until one day, the evil organization knew about Ravio and his true plans. So they gave him a punishment. A curse. Where he can get his dangerous powers that could match Apolaki's son. As his hair turns black, and as his left eye, the symbol activates doon siya pinaka-delikado. His left eye, it turned violet and it had a symbol and may dugo sa mga mata niya na patunay ng punishment ng evil organization kay Ravio.

He can turn into a monster. 

Now, he seeks retribution and revenge on the evil organization to stop their plans. Kaya niya hinanap yung anghel na nagsasabing tagabantay ng walong Demigods. The Descendant of Biraddali, Laina. He made a deal to become her protector para ilayo siya sa evil organization and stop them. 

He can manipulate dark magic, plant magic, illusion magic, glass magic, and earth magic. He is one of the strongest protector that Laina has. 

Ravio is a 34-year-old adult who works as a Historian. He is a Professor at the same time he was a Kickboxing coach, and he's part of the band. He's a star.