Ikasampung Kabanata

The truth about his hidden identity.

trigger warnings: This scene might tackle about sexual harassment and abuse. So if you're uncomfortable within this chapter feel free to skip this. You have been warned.

And note, I am warning everyone here na may mga ma-tackle po na ganito so it's all up to you kung gusto niyo siya basahin. Hindi ako nawalan ng paulit-ulit na ipaalala ha. If you don't want to feel stress, leave the chapter without any engagements. You have been warned. 

☼︎⍟✵𖣔✵

----

"Wait, wait, wait!" Sigaw na lang ni Rebel. "If you're not a Demigod, what are you!?"

Parang lahat sila tulala pa din and they didn't even expected what I have said. Sa tagal ko nagtago-tago, hindi na rin yon nakakapagtaka right? I couldn't even blame them na ngayon lang nila nalalaman ang bagay na ito.

As a Biraddali, as an angel, I always disguise myself as invincible. Para walang makakita sa'kin. Dahil bawal kaming makita. All that I could do is to become a guide. Na panoorin sila sa lahat-lahat ng magiging mission nila. Hindi ako maaring mangealam. As angels, we couldn't let our guard down.

Hindi kami maaring magpakita because of our wings. Men would want to marry us to take away our wings. And because of that the angels have lived in fear because of that.

Pinailaw ko ang buong katawan ko na halos kinagulat nilang lahat. I let out my golden wings at halos nagliliwanag iyon. I showed my tattoos as well at halos nagulat na lang sila sa nakita nila.

Those are ancient texts.

I had a golden necklace and a blue gem that I was wearing.

"Kakasabi lang niya, she's a Biraddali. According to legend, the Biraddali resides high in the sky, hidden from human eyes. Their ethereal beauty is said to surpass that of any earthly woman. These celestial beings are often depicted as winged, their luminous presence gracing the heavens. They possess the ability to remove their wings at will, and some tales even suggest that they have the power to change their form."Paliwanag ni Serissa,"I often teach this to my students as well."

"And I have one question for you, Laina. You said you're a Biraddali then does it mean that you are being chased by the humans na nagkakalat ngayon. They say that they were aiming for your kind. Kung kailangan mo ng tulong, handa kaming protektahan ka." Sabi ni Serissa 

"She won't need any protection from you, Demigods." Sabat agad ni Ravio na kinairap naman ni Serissa. Kung ako sa kanya, don't provoke her. Serissa knew a lot of information lalo na kung Philippine Mythology ang usapan.