Preparing for the ceremony

14th of februaryTrisha is packing all of her stuff in her in bedazzled hello kitty suitcases. She checked to see if she missed any dresses or any other article of clothing. "Okay" she said to herself. All of her bags and juicy couture is in the 10th suitcase. This should be enough. Lets just hope that her assistant can carry all of these suitcases."TOPHIACHU!" Trisha yelled out her assistants name.The assitant tophia fumbled into her bedroom and clumsily picked up all of her luggage. She then attempted to walk down the stairs with all of trishas stuff but she fell cause shes a silly billy."Oh you silly billy" Trisha walked up to her. She poked tophias limp body with chopsticks  to see if she was alive."Do i need to call the hospital? If so, youll need to pay for your own medical bill because im saving up for a pink bentley" Trisha said concerned for her assistants health."No its okay" Tophia got up with a twisted leg and picked up all of her stuff again. Trisha held her hand, but quickly retreated it after feeling the sweat on her hands. togheter they walked to the car while tophia struggled to walk to the car."Ugh im so tired" Tophia pleaded while unloading all of trishas stuff into her rolce royce cullinan. But unfortunately trisha just left tophia on the sidewalk and drove off to the mohave desert with her sexy 80 year old british chauffeur.