Arrival

february 15thIt has been a grueling road trip. For the majority of the trip they were surrounded by desert. it was just piles of sand and no internet. Trisha felt like going insane. it was so dry. dryer than shane dawson comedy. Trisha could feel her skin slowly turning into dry sand. but thankfully she had drunk elephant so she her skin was clear and moisterized. basically she made it in one piece. That couldnt have been said for her pink rolls royce. which was now yellow because they had to drive through multiple sandstorms and da boys who didnt have blood inside because they were so dry and stinky. and because of that the ventilators broke in million dollar ride. But she was here now. she could finally rest in her vip lounge drinking long island iced teas or whatever socal gals drink. She took time to cherish the huge structure that was in the middle of the mahve desert. It looked like an alien spaceship. or maybe a movie set piece for roland emmerich idk she lives in the beverly hills. But it was black and gold. for a secodn trisha thought she was in dubya. so she went looking for camels. lolz!! anyways, she entered the huge building. It was beautiful.. it looked almost like a chapel. It was great for a jewish woman like her. She stared at the huge staircase presented infront of her. She felt like that ginger woman from titanic (i dont recall that scene from the movie idk what i was on). Then she saw a well dressed man coming down from the staircase. He came to her and kneeled infront of trisha."My name is assisstant. Please follow me ma'am" He grabbed trishas hand gently and lead her to a huge elevator. That elevator lead them to another floor. It was the biggest interior that trisha has ever seen. It was gold and black like the exterior. Trisha felt special just by walking around the huge area. She felt like a royal princess and not a maiden who scrubbed floors like tophia. Trisha continued following assisstant and they eventually got to a small stadium. Trisha was seated closest to the stage because she was a vupo. Trisha looked behind her and she could see more people entering the stadium and some of them were also accompanied by smiliar lookin servants.

The lights slowly dimmed when everyone was seated. The crowd when quickly quiet except for tracey barbie who went looking for a white men. She was quickly kicked out. Trisha looked back on the stage and saw two black silhouttes. They presented themselves as the hosts of this show. and then they went on to talk about the year and how corona did this and that. trisha didnt really care and she almost fell asleep. but as she was closing her eyes the hostess, ariana grnade, finally introduced the first category which was. The motherest artist of the year. Trisha was sure she was gonna win this. i mean she did everything which was required of her. She pretended to be asian, and black and she also made out with a tree. What else could be missing. But to her dismay someone else won the awards.... someone called bjork or whatever. 

"I am a groping gropefruit" The strange asian woman said on the podiumTrisha rolled her eyes and opened up her burn book and wrote:

beejork is an ugly bitch who only makes music for ugly ogre bottoms like ew

"Would you like a riddle" She quizzed the crowd.

The crowd did not respond

"Kononicjwa my arigato is björk godmondsdeottr" Bjork explained to the crowd.The crowd stayed silent"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YUH. MY NAME IS ARIANA GRANDHAY" The hostess next to bjork said.Trisha cheered on "The next winner of the rose toy awards!"Ariana grande looked at the crowd. Then on her envelope. She took out a piece of paper and read it out loud. "Okay so the winner of the best upcoming artist of the year is.... uh. Ox three three an?" She awkwardly looked at the backstage crew who were not visible. Then an awkward kid ran up to the stage. He took the mic and looked at the crowd nervously.

Trisha looked puzzled at the awkward silence. This is the rose toy awards! how dare they hire a rookie hostess like her??

Then a chubby little guy who looked like hes stuck in 2009 entered the stage. He gripped the envelope with his little hands and got up on the podium. The microphone was above his head so the little guy had to look up when he talked to the crowd.

"My name is ox33n um you may know me for my song fuck my pussy" he chuckled awkwardly"i just wanna thank my god for this without him i wouldnt be a bitchy bad bitch" He then twirled like britney spears. Ariana quickly intervened. She grabbed the microphone and hip checked ox33n out of the stage. ox33n left with a disgruntled look."Okay umm i got another envelope" Ariana cuiously looked what was inside it"The biggest cheater this year? I bet its gonna be milli vanilli" Ariana chuckled like this: heauheauheauheauheau (like cat valentine). Ariana took out the paper and read it for the whole audience."The winner is ariana... gran-" Her smile quickly faded away and she looked at the backstage crew once again. She waved for the to come here and one of the men came to check whats wrong. Ariana passed the paper to them and he just shurgged after reading what was on it."Its time for a break yall"Ariana stiffly stood there. With her eyes watering.Everyone got up and quietly walked away. Everyone just looked at eachother and asked what was going on occasionally. But none of them had an answer. But trisha didnt care. She was just glad she could enjoy her time drinking cocktails in the vip lounge. She approached one of the servants and he quickly led her to the lounge. It was quite big. Maybe twice the size of her mailbu house."Omg this so so cute" Trisha eagerly sprinted to the bar."What would you like?" The migrant bartender asked trisha while cleaning fingering a cup with a towel."Long island iced tea please" Trisha answered.The bartender turned his back on her and started working on her order. Then a woman with a long chin sat next to trisha and waved at herHeyyy gril my name is natalie nunn. i am feeling black asff girl" Natalie Nunn got up and started to shake her ass."What is you looking. weirdo" Natalie nunn looked at ther with disgust as she was twerking her ass."oh umm im just gonna go"Trisha looked at her back and backed away slowly with her long island tea. 

Unexpectedly an alarm goes off and suddenly there are red flashing lights beaming everywhere. Trisha was so scared that she dropped her island ice tea on natalies dress on accident. Natalie was gonna say something out of her african american mouth but she was interrupted

"Hello everyone. unfortunately we are going to have to shut this facility. Everyone please stay calm and stick around in groups. There is a deadly disease going around. If you see someone acting irrationally then try to restrain that person. Do not let them bite you. May god be with you and stay safe" The speakers mounted on the wall alerted them."Yall whaz going on?" Natalie Nunn cartoonishly turned around. 

Out of left field, people started running towards one direction. Trisha looked out from the balcony as people rushed to the exit. Trisha then looked behind her and saw a second batch of people running. She left her spiled ice tea on the rail and ran towards where the crowd was running to.

Trisha didnt know why she was following the crowd. Maybe they have been informed where the exits were? it was just what was natural for her. The announcement told them to stay calm but for some reason she just did what evryone else did.

 Then out of the blue. smoke starts coming. People start coughing blood and trisha feels the effects of the green smoke. The crowd seperates and splits into multiple hordes. Trisha then feels someone grab her hand. She look at the cuff of the shirt.it was a black woman with a white shirt. She tried to make out her face but she only saw the pink wig she was wearing. They walked to a place that looked like a cafeteria. Trisha paytas was exhausted by this point and she dropped on the floor.

HEYY EVERYONE!!!! this will be a 7 chapter book! i have 4 more chapters ready! they just need to be refined and then theyre good to go! They should be out next week becuase its like 80% done. anyways stay tuned and stream superpuss by ayesha erotica (or ur dead to me)!!

its fight or flight bby (this is gonna be my new shitty catchphrase)