preparation

"Thank god the ventilators work here. this green smoke was about to kill me" she faintly heard someone in the background say. Trisha tried to lift her hand up but she was too weak. She started to panic but it was in vain. 

"It wont work for too long though. We need to supply the generators with more batteries. But theyre at the other side. We need to find more people who are willing to help us to start the other generators" They continued. 

she wanted to continue listening to them but Trisha couldnt stay awake for any longer and she fell asleep again.

"WAKE UP. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" The woman shouted in her ear shouted.

Trisha paytas swiftly got up and covered her ears.Trisha was surprised that she could move again. She looked at the woman with distaste.

"What was that for" Trisha scolded the woman.

The woman started to move like she was in a tribal dance. trisha gazed at  her with worry.

"My name is alex consani" The woman said while dancing. 

Trisha stared at her with shook. She almost mistook her for an npc. She has never met someone as bizarre as her. But she wasnt the only one that was looking at her with the widest eyes ever. There was a woman with a gaping mouth and botched makeup that was giving her the same look but it was more dramatic. Alex looked at the with hungry eyes and growled at her like a minecraft zombie. Trisha looked around her to see that her louis purse was gone. and so was her burn book.

"You may be wondering why youre here" Alex said with a demon feminine lisp voice.

"The rose toy awards have been infiltrated by da boyz. They released poisonous gas into this facility and everyone turned into flesh eating ghouls except for us. The poisonous gas rots your brain and turns you into a zombie. The backup filter is the only thing that is keeping us alive, but its gonna stop working soon. We need some people to come with us and help us turn on the backup generator. And after that we'll have to return and fix the train so that we can escape from this place. However were gonna have to do it quickly because the da boyz are hunting after us with their zombie barb army" Alex explained (in her normal voice now because the demon thing made her throat hurt)

omganyways back to the story. Trisha looked at Alex. With a thousand yard stare. It took trisha atleast 5 minutes for her glittery intoxicated brain to comprehend everything.

"i'll go with you" Trisha muttured as she bravely sacrificed herself for the floptropican state

"Good. meet me in the armory in 10 minutes. You wont miss the room. it has a big red cross above the entrance." she looked at trisha assuringly. Alexs face made it known that she did the right thing. Glory to floptropica. And uh ya