Geats Bio

Name: Y/n

Last Name: Ukiyo

Character Type: Protoganits, Hero/Anti-Hero.

Allieses: Kamen Rider Geats, Son of The Deza Shin (By Game Master), Star Of The Stars Of The Stars (By Civilian), My Rival (By Buffa), Fox Bastard (By Some Rider), Tricky Fox (By Calamity Trio), God of Genesis.

Race: Demi-God

Gender:Male

Age: 13

Looks:

Occupation: Middle School Student, Kamen Rider

Affiliation: Ace Ukiyo, Saint James Middle School, Desire Amphibia Royal, Plantar family (honorary), Wartwood Resistance (In Season 3).

Background:
Y/n Ukiyo was created by Ace Ukiyo with half of his power. He called Ace Dad, as Y/n inherited Ace's power. Ace treated him like his own son, as he is Y/n's dad since Ace created him. Y/n was trained by Ace and Michinaga in combat, while Keiwa taught him how to be kind and cautious, and Neon and Tsumuri taught him about love. Daichi taught him the basics of math, history, and other subjects, similar to school. Ace told him why he was trained and trusted Y/n to find the guy and defeat him. Y/n agreed to this and was transported to the worlds.

He joined Saint James Middle School, where he met Anne, Marcy, Sasha, and their siblings Michinaga, Keiwa, and Neon. They became great friends, and Y/n became quite famous, earning the nickname "Star Of The Stars Of The Stars."

Later, on Anne's birthday, he was invited to the Desire Amphibia Royal and transported to a mysterious location where he encountered the older siblings of the calamity trio Keiwa, Michinaga, and Neon. Confusion ensued among the group, except for Y/n, whose dad explained the history of DGP as a woman, followed by a congratulatory message for becoming a Kamen Rider.

Y/n realized the newcomer was a new navigator and listened as the woman provided an explanation and instructions on how to win. The others were shocked as Y/n had heard of the Desire Royal but never expected to join. After the rules were explained, they found themselves transported to a new world Amphibia.

There, he searched and met a pink frog named Sprig, who initially thought Y/n was a beast and tried to eat him. Y/n explained what he is and where he came from, making Sprig feel safe. Sprig then told Y/n that he needed help as a beast attacked their village. Y/n went to Wartwood with Sprig, where they encountered the Jyamato attacking the village.

Y/n was confused about why the Jyamato were attacking the village. When the frog saw Y/n with Sprig, he thought Y/n was another beast and tried to eat Sprig. Y/n then transformed into Kamen Rider Geats for the first time, defeating the Jyamato and saving Wartwood. He was dubbed the Hero of Wartwood.

Sprig introduced him to his grandfather, Hop-Hop, and his little sister, Polly. At first, they didn't trust him, but Y/n reassured them that he doesn't eat frogs. Hop-Hop welcomed Y/n to live in their house, and as time passed, Polly began to trust him too. Later, he met his friends and a new Rider too.