Tycoon Bio

Name: Keiwa

Last Name: Wu

Character Type: Hero, Anti-Hero (As Bujin Tycoon), Protoganits.

Allieses: Kamen Rider Tycoon, Bro (By Marcy Wu), The Next Warrior of Peace (By Y/n/Geats), The Naive Rider (By Some Rider), Mr.Marcy Brother (By Plantar Family), Edgy Tanuki (by Game Master), Ninja Guy.

Race: Human

Gender: Male

Age: 14

Looks:

Occupation: Middle School Student, Kamen Rider

Affiliation: Saint James Middle School, Desire Amphibia Royal, Wartwood Resistance (In Season 3).

Background:
Keiwa Wu is the A.R of Keiwa Sakurai, also known as Kamen Rider Tycoon. He is the big brother of Marcy Wu, being only one year older than her. Keiwa often participates in humanitarian aid efforts, which fuel his desire for world peace.

In their childhood, while Keiwa and Marcy were at the beach with their parents, Marcy met Anne and her brother Michinaga. Marcy was protecting her sandcastle from waves, reminiscent of her favorite video game. Anne helped her, and they became friends, while Keiwa and Michinaga also became friends, with Michinaga teaching Keiwa how to fight.

Later, another girl named Sasha Waybright joined their circle of friends in kindergarten after they protected the two from some bullies. When Keiwa and Michinaga were picking up Marcy and Anne, they met Sasha and her sister Neon Waybright. The two became great friends with Neon too.

Years later, in middle school, they met Y/n Ukiyo and quickly became great friends. One day, on Anne's birthday, when Keiwa was hanging out with Y/n, Michinaga, and Neon to plan Anne's birthday party, he received a message from his father to come home immediately. Upon arrival, they waited for Marcy to arrive, only to learn that her father got a new job out of state, and her family would have to move.

Devastated about leaving their friends behind, Marcy ran out of the house in tears, with Keiwa following her. On the way, while trying to stop Marcy, he was stopped by a man who congratulated him for becoming a Kamen Rider. Confused, as he knew what a Kamen Rider was but thought it was a joke, the man gave him a mission box and told him to open it.

Hesitant because he needed to find Marcy, the man wouldn't let Keiwa pass until he opened the box. Reluctantly, Keiwa opened it to find an ID core and Desire Driver. The man instructed him to put on the ID core and use the driver. As Keiwa followed his instructions, he was transported to a mysterious place where he found Y/n, Michinaga, and Neon.

Confused about their whereabouts, a woman appeared and greeted them, explaining the situation and how to win. After explaining the rules, they were transported to a new world called Amphibia, leaving Keiwa still processing everything that had happened.