Seeker (ArkTheMaliceRider000) Bio

Name: Kazuya

Last Name: Todoroki

Character Type: Anti-Hero, Hero (Sometimes), Villain (Formerly), Protagonist.

Allieses: Kamen Rider Seeker, The Building Master, Brother of Unbeatable Rider (By Game Master), Undefeated Champion (By Buffa), Young Brother of Kaima (By Geats), Rider Mercenary (By Tycoon) Mister Deer (By some Children), Deer Bastard (By some Riders).

Race:Human

Gender:Male

Age: 18

Looks:

Occupation: Mercenary, Kamen Rider

Affiliation: Desire Amphibia Royal, Wartwood Resistance (In Season 3)

Background:
Kazuya Todoroki is the young brother of Kaima Todoroki and the son of Eiichi Todoroki. His father sees Kazuya as a successful young sibling but he doesn't want fame and always cares for Kaima. Kaima cares for Kazuya like a little brother.

One day, Kazuya learns his older brother was accused of assaulting someone else in MMA, and his father kept the incident under his wrap. Making Kazuya hate his father and leave the house, he became a mercenary to find the person who accused Kaima.

He found the person who was accused and beat him up until the person apologized and told him that it was his father who did it. This makes him angry and rageful, he kills his father in rage and doesn't care for his apology for what he did to Kaima.

One day, he is living in America and encounters Game Master, who chooses him to become Kamen Rider. Kazuya is hesitant at first but when he touches ID Core and Desire Driver, he is sent to another world called Amphibia. He encounters a woman named Charlotte Vander.

The Game Master told Kazuya that Geats was the one who killed his brother in the previous DGP, making Kazuya angry and decide to avenge his brother. He became the next Seeker to find Geats but what he knew was that he found Y/N Ukiyo who was the son of Geats.

Relative:

Eiichi Todoroki (Biological Dad)