Buffa Bio

Name: Michinaga

Last Name: Boonchuy

Character Type: Anti-Hero/Hero, Protoganits.

Allieses: Kamen Rider Buffa, BroBro (By Anne), The Undead-Warrior (By Y/n/Geats), Mr.Anne Brother (By Plantar Family), Buffalo-Guy (By Some Rider), Mr.Zombie (By The Game-Master), Rider of the Undead.

Race: Human (Currently) Human-Jyamato Hybrid (Later On)

Gender: Male

Age: 14

Looks:

Occupation: Middle School Student, Kamen Rider

Affiliation: Saint James Middle School, Desire Amphibia Royal, Wartwood Resistance (In Season 3).

Background:
Michinaga Boonchuy is the A.R. version of Michinaga Azuma, also known as Kamen Rider Buffa, and he is the older brother of Anne Boonchuy. He loves playing video games like his dad, and he's a big fan of the show called Kamen Rider. Inspired to protect his sister and family, he always asked his parents to let him join a self-defense class. After much persistence, they finally agreed, and Michinaga learned how to fight.

In their childhood, while on the beach, they met Keiwa and Marcy. Marcy was protecting her sandcastle from waves, and they quickly became great friends. As years went by, another girl and her big sister joined their circle. Michinaga and Keiwa met them while getting some snacks, and they quickly became great friends too. Later, in middle school, they met Y/n Ukiyo, and he and Y/n became rivals. Michinaga swore he wouldn't give up until he could beat Y/n at something.

One day, while Michinaga was planning Anne's birthday party with Y/n, Keiwa, and Neon, he wanted to get Anne a gift, a plushie. However, he was stopped by a man who congratulated him for becoming a Kamen Rider. Confused and thinking it was a joke, Michinaga told the man not to waste his time. But the man persisted and gave him a mission box, telling him to open it. Reluctantly, Michinaga opened the box and found an ID core and Desire Driver inside. The man instructed him to put on the ID core and use the driver. Michinaga followed his instructions and was transported to a mysterious place where he found Y/n, Keiwa, and Neon.

Confused about their whereabouts, a woman appeared and greeted them, explaining the situation and how to win. After explaining the rules, they were transported to a new world called Amphibia. Despite his confusion, Michinaga decided to play the game. He was determined to get out of this world with his friends, even if he had to defeat some riders along the way.

Relative:

Mr.Boonchuy (Biological Dad) (Alive)

Boonchuy (Biological Dad) (Alive)