5.red

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung was pacing to and fro in the room. Jungkook was silent, but Jimin and Hoseok were trying to comfort Jin, who repeatedly told them that he saw a finger and an eyeball.

Namjoon and Yoongi sighed but nobody wanted to meet the angry Jin so stay quiet and let him speak.

"Okay fine... don't believe me. But I don't wanna stay here anymore." Jin stood up but Namjoon and Jungkook walked to Jin who started packing his clothes.

"Jinnie..."

"Hyung... you can't leave alone. We can't leave here until we get some samples and the hidden place for what we are here." Jungkook held his hand in his, pleading him to stop and stopping him from leaving.

Jin looked at all of them and their worried faces. Soon the door opened and Woomin and Wooshik entered the small house with worried faces.

"I was coming to you for these but what happened? Why are you all here? And why are you shouting Jin?" Woomin asked but Namjoon quickly answered instead of Jin.

"Nothing... he just scared... of a little insect." Jin glared at him but Jungkook held his hand, gesturing him not to speak.

"Okay... I found these things. Just take your share, I already take one of mine." Woomin gave a packet filled with mud and some shiny slippery pebbles.

Wooshik who was silent all the time, looked around because he felt the burning stares on him. And he was right when he saw Taehyung who was staring at him silently.

He smiled at him sweetly but Taehyung sighed and didn't return the gesture which made him sad for some reason.

Both males of the other team, left them alone as they were sitting together and Jungkook with Yoongi making the dinner for all of them.

Taehyung was sitting beside Jin who was silently staring at the place where he threw the spatula.

"Hyung... do you believe in supernatural things? I mean ghost or evil soul, something like..." Jin was startled by his question but calmed him down after gulping the fear.

"I was not believing in these things but... what happened earlier, somehow... I want to believe them." He confessed while fidgeting with his toes. Taehyung nodded but soon the small table in NamJin's room was settled by others and all started eating.

Hoseok tried to joke around to light up the mood but it was all in vain. In the end, they all walked to their respective small houses for the rest because they needed to search the things for what they were there, as soon as possible.

"Do you think? What hyung told us about..."

"Please Minnie... don't say such things it makes Hoseok afraid and we will not be able to finish our work as soon as possible, because It was chilly already and we have nothing warmth here," Yoongi states frustratedly. Hoseok was in the bath so Yoongi made Jimin stop to speak more about that...

"It's already late where did he go?" Jimin mumbled when he saw Hoseok was not there and it was already midnight hour.

Yoongi was sound sleeping beside him so he decided to check on him, slipped his feet into the comfy slippers, and paddled to the door of the bathroom.

"Hyung... Hobi hyung... are you alright?" Jimin knocked at the door, twice, thrice... but got no response.

"Hyung... " But again his knock got no response. He came back to Yoongi and tried to wake him up but he was looking like a dead meat.

"Yoongi hyung... please wake up... I'm worried about Hobi hyung." Yoongi groaned but again covered him with a thin blanket and mumbled something.

Jimin again walked to the bathroom and knocked at the door but then felt a liquid in his feet.

The blood was coming out from the bathroom. Jimin started banging at the room crazily but Yoongi didn't wake up. 

The tears filled his eyes, panic was visible in his eyes so he decided to get some help from the others and decided to launch outside.

He quickly looked at the watch and ran outside to Namjoon and Jin's cabin, started knocking at the door but no one responded to his yelling which made him frustrated.

He ran to his van and started finding things to open the bathroom door. After a while, he found an adjustable wrench, ran to the bathroom, and opened the door with a forceful hit.

The door opened, and he ran inside and tried to find Hoseok but it was too smoky and blurry. The coldness was bone-chilling which caused him to shiver a bit. The bathroom was not a big one but it looked like one at that time as he was walking still got no response from his hyung.

"Hobi hyung... where are you?" He yelled but stopped at the shower which was beside the bathtub covered with a thick plastic curtain. He shoved aside the curtain carefully.

Soon he felt a pair of hands around his body and he fell on the bathtub that was filled with liquid.

"YOONGI...

HYUNG...."

He gasped for air as someone was lugging him back to the bathtub. He again tried to shout for Yoongi but before he yelled for help, another pair of hands again towed him to the liquid that became red over time...

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyy

What's the number I got for this update out of ten?? 🤔🙃🙃😉

I'll wait for it...

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you 💜