6.old trees

Assalam o Alaikum

Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim friends...

Ignore the mistakes, please...

The birds chirping but not as the same before... Jin was standing in front of his cabin, and a small yawn escaped from his lips.

He looked around, there was a little bit of light as it was the morning hours. He saw a pair of shoes. He walked to the Jeep where he saw the pair of shoes. He frowned but opened the door of the jeep to look inside who was sleeping there.

"What the..." he mumbled worriedly when he saw Hoseok lying there, looking pale but there were dark bruises on his skin.

He quickly holds him and pats his cheek lightly.

"Hobi... Hobi... what happened to you?" He shook his head but got no response so he started yelling for help, meanwhile put a cushion from the driving seat, under Hoseok's head and looked for a water bottle.

Jimin woke up with a hard headache. He blinked once, twice then more to clear the view of his eyes. For a moment he thought he was dead but a yell told him that he was alive then all the incidents of last night ran in front of his eyes like a movie.

But again a shout distracts him. Yoongi was already at the door so he decided to follow him quickly.

All of them gathered there quickly, vkook joined them at the last. Even the other team was also there.

"What happened to your friend?" Woomin asked but Wooshik pushed his team leader and looked more closely at Hoseok.

"Does he have the habit of walking in sleep?" Namjoon looked at him with a confused face.

"Had you seen him last night?" Jungkook asked but Wooshik ignored his question and examined the bruises.

"Mr. Wooshik please tell us about your question," Namjoon demanded so he glanced at Woomin after a moment he shook his head ready to tell the things he saw last night.

"Actually... I saw him last night, walking to your house, the last one... I mean strolling around your cabin... when I came to pick up a log from here." He pointed to Taehyung and Jungkook without eye contact with Woomin whose face was visibly in anger that didn't unnoticed by Yoongi who was silent all the time.

Jimin was conflicted about the situation because last night's event was fresh on his mind, the dreadful event. So he decided to speak between them.

"Last night... Hoseok hyung was not in the room. I... I saw him walking to the restroom but he never came back from there." He explained as a shiver ran down his spine thinking about the last night's memories.

"And it was horrible..." he mumbled in last but Yoongi and Namjoon being the closest to him, heard that.

"He will be fine... I think we should continue to do our stuff and leave from there as soon as possible." Woomin explained and quickly returned to his cabin where his team was staying.

"Wooshik come to us... we need some serious talk." Woomin stared at Wooshik with a serious face and left the boys alone in worry. Wooshik sighed tiredly but still followed the order.

"Strange... he was behaving like he saw these things regularly..." Taehyung shrugged. Soon all of them circle Hoseok in the room of YoonMinSeok.

"Now explain what happened last night?" Jungkook demand to Jimin who was still worry for his Hoseok hyung.

"I don't know... I just... it wasn't like a dream... I can't compare..." Taehyung came to him and side-hugged him.

"Don't be scared... we are here for you, for him."

"I was searching for him... in the bathroom... he was not there even... I saw some blood and the bathtub... someone pulled me... I was drowned in the blood... but... I woke up on my bed and hyung... in this condition." His eyes were filled with tears so Taehyung hugged him tightly to give him some solace.

All the seven members were together in the small house, silently, waiting for the Hoseok to wake up.

It was a little bit light outside so Jungkook decided to break the silence.

"Hyung... I think we should split up and do our work quickly so that we can go back earlier than our plan." Taehyung hummed and looked at Yoongi.

"Kookie is right... it's so suffocating for me to see the darkness all the time. We already have our sample. Just need to find that place."

"Okay, then you and Jimin stay with Hoseok and we will split up into two teams. Jungkook will go with me to the side of the old tree and Jin hyung you will go with Namjoon to the south side. After two hours, we'll eat breakfast together with Hobi." Yoongi stated and looked at Jin.

"Jin hyung if you want to stay with Hobi you can... Taehyung will join us on the search." Jin shook his head.

"Don't worry I'm fine. Just need some air. I'll join in the search. When he wakes up just text in the group." Taehyung nodded and went to Jungkook who was standing in the far corner of the cabin.

"Just take care of yourself..." Jungkook hugged him after planting a soft kiss on the blond silky hair of his baby bear.

"I will... call me quickly if anything happens, okay?" Taehyung nodded and all of them left the three boys alone with faint Hoseok.

"Can you tell me more about the last night if you're fine?" Taehyung asked carefully not to trigger Jimin who looked at him with scared and unfocused eyes but decided to explain.

"I... I saw him bathing in the blood...

He was not in his senses... but he suddenly vanished in front of my eyes when smoke appeared and...

I was dead... see I'm still in the pool... then old branches... they caught us... " Taehyung eyes widened at Jimin's statement so he quickly hugged him because he was behaving oddly.

"You're alive Minnie... how can you say something like that..." Taehyung hugged him tightly as Jimin's condition was not so good.

"But I'm feeling nothing now... the blood is everywhere...

We will die...

I wanna go home..." he was blabbering nonetheless so Taehyung gave him a pill, smiling, encouraging him to gulp it down with the can of milk.

"It's not a safe place... but Jimin said he saw Hobi... and Wooshik hyung also say that...

oh no no no...

The old trees... where Jungkook left with Yoongi hyung..."

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyyy

Hope so you're fine.

So don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts...

Purple you all