Chapter 1

Minahil was shouting loudly, looking for her father. With her long hair, big eyes, thin lips, fair complexion, and wearing a pink dress, Minahil looked very beautiful. "Papa, Papa, where are you?" Minahil yelled

As she searched for her father. Walking towards the study room, she found her father sitting at his desk, reading a newspaper. He wore a white shirt, black pants, glasses, black hair, and held a newspaper in his hand. "Papa, are you here? I was looking for you all over the house," said Minahil. Her father smiled and replied

"Oh Minahil, was there something you needed?" "Yes, Papa, look, I made these sketches. How do they look?" "Very beautiful, just like you," replied her father. "Thank you, Papa."

Minahil's father's name was Hashim Khan. He was a businessman and a very respected person. Minahil's mother, wearing a long, embroidered suit and with fair skin and blue eyes, had a very simple demeanor. She spoke as she placed some items on the tray table,  if the conversation with the daughter is finished, may I say something?" She continued....

"Today, there is a function at your elder brother's house. Do you remember, or have you forgotten? Your elder brother is Minahil's uncle." Papa replied, "Yes, we remember. At 8 o'clock tonight, you and Minahil will be ready. We will leave for the function at 8 o'clock." "Sure, Papa," said Minahil.

Haidar Ali and his wife Najma were very fond of Minahil. The function went on for quite some time, and after it ended, everyone returned to their respective homes. However, Haidar Ali was a distant guest; he stayed at the house of Minahil's uncle, Majid Khan. Haidar Ali had come to visit his family for just a few days. The next morning, during breakfast, Haidar Ali expressed his feelings to Minahil's uncle. Haidar Ali was also a businessman; he had four sons and two daughters. His two elder sons were already married, and now it was Owais's turn.

And their eldest daughter was also married. Hearing Haidar's words, his wife Najma became very happy, and Majid Khan was surprised to hear this. Majid said, "Haidar Sahib, this is good news. I will talk to Hashim right away about Owais and Minahil."

So guys here is an update I hope you like the chapter I will try to post chapters frequently so stay tuned
Love you all....