Chapter 5

Thousands of flowers bloomed in Minahil's heart..... In the morning, Papa called taya Abu and said, "Assalamu alaikum bhaijaan" taya Abu replied, "Walaikum assalam . Tell me, how did the family of Haider, and Owais?"

That's why I called you bhaijaan."Everything seemed fine to me."said Hashim
"I was thinking  to finalize the date of engagement on Sunday if you are ok with it...Hashim said in serious tone..."why not? I'll talk to Haider now. You get ready. Haider won't refuse me. Majid said in happy tone....”Alright then Allah Hafiz bhaijaan....said Hashim...Majid spoke to Haider Ali and the engagement get fixed on Sunday."

Finally, the day of the engagement arrived. The house was beautifully decorated, adorned with new gifts and filled with the fragrance of flowers. There were elaborate preparations, and everyone at home was very happy, but Masf's heart was a bit restless. Understandably, as the mother of the bride, she was a bit anxious.

Today, Manahil was wearing a new blue suit with light jewelry, bangles on her wrists, and a scarf on her head. Manahil looked very beautiful, her makeup was light. When Masfa set her eyes on Manahil, she said, "Ya Allah, protect my daughter from evil eyes".....

Nisha's voice came, "Apa, Masfa, Apa, Minahil Bibi's in-laws have arrived. Let's go quickly." "Yes, yes, let's go," replied Masfa. "Did you offer them a seat, Nisha?" "Oh, Apa, I did offer them a seat and also served water." While looking at Minahil, Nisha said, Masfa Apa see how pretty she is looking..."you can praise her later firstly Come on, let's go they are waiting for us"....Masfa said in hurried tone... "Yes, let's go, Apa,"Said Nisha

Minahil's heart filled with nervousness and she lowered her lashes out of shyness....

Assalamu alaikum....Owais greeted with small smile.. Walaikum assalam beta..Masfa replied him in same manner...
Assalamu alaikum...said Masfa loudly gaining everyone's attention and everyone greeted her wholeheartedly....

Haider Ali was sitting with Hashim and Majid
The atmosphere was quite good....
The time of ceremonial ritual arrived...Tayi Ammi said..Masfa let's start preparing Minahil for the ceremony....Masfa said jii bhabi....

Minahil Minahil...Masfa called her and said , "Come on, dear, it's time for the ceremonial rituals." Manahil replied, "Ji ammi." "Let's go," Masfa said, "Cover your head with dupatta properly." Masfa then said, "Manahil, come with me to the drawing room." Manahil entered the room timidly, and greet everyone softly, and received warm responses. She was seated with Owais on the same sofa...

For the first time, Manahil had glanced up to see Owais, and Owais had also looked at Manahil. When Manahil looked at Owais, there was a different kind of current sparked in her body, and Owais also found Manahil very appealing.

Owais looked great in white shirt, navy blue straight pants, and a navy blue coloured coat on top, a watch on his wrist, light beard shave and a slight smile which gives him a fantastic look....

Owais had liked Manahil at first sight, and in his heart, he said "Masha Allah". Aunt Najma, while handing ring box to Owais, said, "Look, son, put ring on Manahil's finger." Owais made Manahil wearing the ring in her ring finger.... Then Tayi Ammi said, "Minahil now it's your turn beta put ring on Owais's finger." Manahil shyly made Owais wear the ring...Papa and Mama both had tears in their eyes. Manahil was a very dear and loving child.

Owais had four brothers and two sisters and also two sisters in laws who were also present. When they rings into eachother finger, there was a lot of laughter. Owais's sister in law start making fun of both of them...a crisom red colour natural blush started to cover Minahil's delicate cheeks....

The function continued for quite some time, and after it ended, Taya Abba informed all the guests and set a date for Nikah two months later, on a Friday. Everyone was very happy. Hashim distribute gifts and envelopes to all the guests With farewell greetings, the guests left for their homes.

______________________________________
I am so sorry to everyone for late update and also for short chapter ...Maaf krdo

Next Chapter bda krdungi also usme Nikah kar dungi
So pls do comment and votes usme kanjusi mat kro yehi to prerna dete hain
And stay tuned for upcoming updates.....
Love you all.....
Bye cupcakes 💟🌺