Chapter 4

A week later, Majid called. Hashim answered and greeted him with "Assalamualaikum brother, how are you?" Majid replied, "Walaikum Asalam Hashim, thanks be to Allah. Why did you remember to call?" Hashim explained, "It was Haider's call. He invited us all to dinner tomorrow in our hometown, Amroha, saying it's an opportunity for Hashim, Masfa, and Owais to meet.

It will be a good time. What do you think?" Majid agreed, "Alright, brother. I'll talk to Masfa and prepare to leave tomorrow." Majid then said goodbye, "Okay, Allah Hafiz," and ended the call..

Hashim asked Masfa where are you? , and she replied, "Yes, I'm here. What happened?" Masfa said in a mischievous tone, "What Happened? You seem very excited." Hashim replied in the same playful manner....."

Hashim responded, "I mean, I am acting like the father of a daughter." Masfa asked, "What do you mean?" Hashim explained, "I mean that just now, Majid bhaijaan called and said that Haider bhaisaab invited us to dinner tomorrow at his place, saying it's an opportunity for us to meet Owais and so on."

Minahil stood at the kitchen doorway, listening to the conversation, feeling immensely joyful, as if thousands of flowers had bloomed in her heart.

The next day, at noon, Minahil's parents, maternal uncle, and aunt set off for Haider's house in Amroha. By 5 p.m., they had arrived there. Haider Ali and Najma warmly welcomed them. The house was lively, with a table full of various breakfast items. Haider Ali had made excellent arrangements for their visit.

During breakfast, when Owais was called, he greeted everyone and took a seat next to Hashim at the dining table. Owais was wearing a white shirt, black jeans, and had a watch on his wrist. He was tall with fair complexion and golden eyes. It was difficult to decipher the secret behind his unique sparkle; Owais had a personality that was captivating to behold.

Owais' way of speaking was quite impressive, giving the impression that he was among the most intelligent personalities. He respectfully engaged in conversation with Minahil's father, maternal uncle, and others, smiling gently as he spoke. His voice was deep as he conversed with them.

Minahil's mother and aunt both observed Owais intently. Haider Ali also shared details about his business with Hashim and Majid, and everyone seemed to like Owais. However, Masfa was not entirely satisfied.
As they prepared to leave, Hashim handed out envelopes to everyone, and they departed.

Hashim said to Masfa, "I really like Owais. What do you think?" Masfa replied, "Yes, everything is fine, but Owais doesn't have his own business or job, and he's not even partnered with Haider brother. That's the only thing that doesn't reassure me."

Hashim reassured her, "Oh, Masfa, that's not a problem. Haider is planning to start a separate business for Owais soon. Inshallah, our daughter will be happy. Just tell me, do Owais and Minahil make a good match?"

Masfa, with a nod, replied, "Hmm... Subhanallah, they will make a good couple. Both of them are very nice; Owais is no less than Minahil." Hashim concluded, "Let's start preparing for the engagement. I'll talk to Majid bhaijaan for engagement to held it on Sunday." Masfa, expressing her happiness, said, "OK."

______________________________________
So guys here your Author pls if you like the story and find it quite interesting so pls vote the chapters also and do comment it motivates me and meant for me alot and sorry for short update

Now Owais and Minahil are going to meet eachother....
So stay tuned
Love you all........