Chapter 2

In the evening at 5, Majid called his younger brother Hashim and said he would be coming to their house at 8 tonight to talk to him and his wife. Hashim asked why he should come. Majid replied, "Please do come."

Hashim said, "Alright, we will wait for you." When uncle Majid went to Hashim's house at 8 in the evening, he saw Hashim sitting in the drawing room on a chair talking to his wife, Masfa. When Masfa saw Majid at the door, both brothers greeted each other loudly, "Assalamualaikum, Hashim." Masfa said, "Please come in, brothers, have a seat."

And how are you? Hashim, Majid, and Masfa sat in the same chairs placed in the drawing room. Hashim asked Majid, "Please tell us, brother, what important matter do you want to discuss with us?" Just then, Minahil entered, greeting everyone loudly. Everyone responded with warm greetings.

Taya said, "Come, Minahil dear, sit down and tell us how you are." Minahil replied, "I'm absolutely fine, Taya Abba, how are you?" "And Auntie isn't here?" Minahil asked. Taya replied, "No, dear, she's busy with household chores. You know, guests have arrived at home, as you can see, Taya Abba."

Masfa, while getting up, said, "I'll go and  make tea." At that moment, Hashim asked, "Yes, brother, please tell me, what important matter do you need to discuss with me?" Masfa was about to leave when Taya Abbu intervened, "Oh, sister-in-law, where are you going? It's not just Hashim, but I also need to discuss something important with you."
Upon hearing this, Masfa stayed there. Minahil said, "I'll bring tea and snacks." Then she added, "Mom and Dad, you talk to Taya Abbu." Minahil said this and went to the kitchen.

Taya said, "Hashim, you know Haider, he's an old friend of mine." Dad said, "Yes, I met him at the function yesterday." Mom remained silent, listening to the conversation leading  between the two brothers.

They saw Minahil yesterday at function and they liked Minahil and want her hand for their son Owais "If you want, I can continue talking about this. Dad said, "Brother, we don't know anything about them." Oh Hashim, Haider has four sons and two daughters, one daughter and two elder sons are married. The eldest son is a lawyer by profession, and the other son is involved in Haider's business.
Everyone is ordinary, Hashim.

Meanwhile, Minahil brings hot tea and snacks. Minahil says, "Today, you should drink ginger tea made by me, then tell me how it tastes." "Ah, why not," says Taya abbu while taking a sip of tea. "Wow, sister-in-law, Minahil has magic in her hands, the tea is very tasty, MashaAllah." Now mom says, "Brother, Minahil is my beloved daughter." Taya says, "Sister-in-law, don't worry, daughters are like feathers, they are so precious and delicate just like a flower." "Now tell me, what should we do Hashim, when should we invite Haider and his family to our house?"Hashim says, "I will think about this matter and let you know."  Masfa were stayed  silent all the time, Hashim said, "Alright, my brother".

Minahil is listening to all this." After tea, breakfast, and conversations are done, Taya Abbu says, "Let's go brother, now we leave." "Alright everyone, Allah Hafiz," says Taya as he leaves from there.

______________________________________
So guys here is an another update I hope you like it and sty tuned for upcoming parts
Love you all.....