Chapter 6

The next day, Masfa once again said to Hashim that his day does not consider his own, Owais does not have any specific business, Owais does not do any work now you think, daughter is in her house, but what was the magic of Hyder Ali over Hashim that he could not understand anything Masfa said to him.

Masfa daughter takes her fate with her, and in the full and the full, you do not worry too much, cry, okay Masfa shook her head and said, okay but Masfa was not satisfied, her heart did not accept a relationship with Owais.
After the relationship with Owais, many dreams, many desires began to build a house in Minahil's eyes. Thank you......

..Khwabo ki duniya Mai rehne lagi hai Minahil.
..Ab kisi aur ki hone lagi hai Minahil....

Gradually, time started passing, but Masfa's heart was restless... then that day also arrived... the rituals of turmeric and henna were performed, and Minahil's hands adorned with henna looked extremely beautiful.
Minahil looked very beautiful in the bride's maroon attire. Owais, in an off-white sherwani and a sehra adorned with rose flowers, looked effortlessly handsome...

Then the time came for the marriage ceremony... the marriage was accepted....Qazi sahab asked Minahil

KYA APKO YEH NIKAH QUBOOL HAI?

QUBOOL HAI... Minahil said with tears in her eyes

KYA APKO YEH NIKAH QUBOOL HAI

QUBOOL HAI....

KYA APKO YEH NIKAH QUBOOL HAI...

QUBOOL HAI....

(Same process is done with Owais)

... when Minahil bid farewell, Masfa and Hashim, with tears in their eyes, bid farewell to Minahil, placing their hands on her head.

After Minahil's departure, she went to her in-laws' home in Amroha. Minahil was taken to a separate house where only Minahil resided, with no facilities for food and drink. Next door, Owais's entire family lived. Minahil was provided with a lot in dowry by Hashim. Anyway, Minahil was sitting on the bed, waiting for Owais to come.

Her heart skipped a beat when she heard someone approaching. Owais greeted her with a smile, and Minahil responded with a nod. Sitting beside her, Owais said, "Minahil, I love my parents, sister, and brother very much. And I never go against my father's word, whether it's right or wrong, whether I agree or not. Minahil, I respect my father a lot... I hope you will also keep this in mind." Minahil smiled and nodded in agreement.

"The next day, there was a lot of excitement in the house. One by one, Owais's family introduced themselves to Minahil. They shared what they thought of Minahil, and Owais's sisters also teased Minahil playfully.

Minahil was very happy. She was a new bride and looked very beautiful. Owais couldn't take his eyes off Minahil. Minahil was very happy.

Two days later, Minahil went with Owais to meet Masfa and Hashim at their home. "Dad, Mom, Assalamu Alaikum," Minahil said as she entered the house. "Wa Alaikum Assalam, Minahil, how are you, dear?" Masfa said. "Owais, son, come and sit," Masfa said.
As Minahil sat down, she asked, "Where are dad and mom?" Masfa replied, "Yes, you sit, dear, I'll call them." As Masfa went towards the room, she said, "Oh, Hashim, Minahil is here, and Owais is with her."

Hashim came out of the room upon hearing this. Owais greeted Hashim and shook hands with him. Hashim patted Owais's back and asked, "How are you, son?" Sitting down, Owais replied, "I'm fine, dad, completely fine." Minahil also greeted Hashim with a hug and asked, "How are you, dad?" Hashim smiled and said, "Well, we're fine, son, but without you, the house feels empty. Our hearts ache without you." With slight tears in his eyes, he continued, "Anyway, how are you? How are you, Minahil?" Emotionally, Minahil replied, "I'm fine, dad, completely fine."

"Masfa, arrange for some food and drink, our children have arrived. After eating, Owais said to his father, 'Dad, I'm leaving Minahil with you for 2/3 days, you'll also feel good, and Minahil will also feel good.'

Mom said, 'Son, as you wish.' Owais bid farewell to his home and left Minahil with them for 2/3 days. Mom and Dad talked to Minahil until late at night, asking about her in-laws, how everyone is, and how their behavior is. Is everything okay with you, Minahil? Yes, Mom, everything is fine.

Meanwhile, Haider Ali and Najma started questioning Owais about what he received upon leaving his in-laws. Owais didn't say anything in response, which worried Haider Ali.

Najma said, 'Oh Allah, for the first time, a son-in-law went to his in-laws and returned empty-handed.'
Owais, be careful, tum wahan ke damad ho unse apni respect kaise karani hai sikhlo...

They both planted the seed of greed in Owais's mind.....

______________________________________

So guys here is an another update......
Me aj kal thoda busy houn but still me try karungi early updates Dene ki...
I hope you understand

Kya lgta hai Minahil ke sath kya hoga?

Kya Owais bhi usko uske in laws ki tarah humiliate krega ya uska sath dega...

Anyways if you want to share any ideas regarding this story so pls comment me and stay tuned there is more to come....
Love you all💟...