3

'More... Italian.' She said, 'maybe from a warmer part?' She saw Eliza's goosebumps appear on her skin, though she had been used to this temperature. 'You have very short hair, so it must be a warmer place. You also have some sort of dust on your t-shirt? Maybe flour?' Eliza found that so interesting, and she kept stroking her bare arms to try and warm them up. Even though they had become each other's bodies, they also traded clothes.

'You look like you are from Britain, but maybe the country parts. Not to be offensive, but you could do with a bath.' Eliza confessed, but Beth didn't care. She was looking down at a watch that had appeared within the last minute. 'I think if you put stuff on, it appears on your other mate right now.' She said, seeing the watch disappear again before her eyes. 'I just- how could we find them in 15 minutes? It's not long enough to search Britian for my guy.'

'Wait- 'Eliza paused, pulling her out of the way of the crowd that had come out from the café close by. 'If something appears while they have our clothes and body, could we send them a message of some kind?'

They both reflected for a moment and carried on walking out of the way of the city. 'I've got it!' Eliza said, 'what if we wrote our address on our t-shirt? They would get it because it wouldn't appear on our shirts.'

'We have to at least try it!' Beth agreed, shifting around in her clothes as if she were uncomfortable.

'We could go back to your place and get a sharpie?' Eliza suggested, hoping that Beth wouldn't be so house shy and agree to having her around.

'Daisy might not be up for visitors; I only just got her to sleep...' Beth was unsure.

'We don't have time to worry about Daisy right now, she's a dog Beth.'

'Fine.' She walked with Eliza, then it turned into a light jog, and then they ran.

They reached her apartment in the city and got up to the third floor as quickly as possible. Eliza noticed her body felt stronger than usual, as she got used to using muscles that were slightly bigger than her own. Her shoulders caught on a few patches, as she wasn't used to having ones so broad.

Beth unlocked the door to her apartment, and Eliza stared at the view that it opened too. Sure, it was usually a messy place, and Beth was sometimes a bit forgetful, but nothing could compare to the view of the London eye.

'I'm still jealous of where you live, and I will always be.' Eliza sighed.

'You turned down this apartment to save, I'm not going to give it back now!' Beth laughed, she unlocked the cage that Daizy was in.

Daisy was a mini golden dash hound. They were a very rare breed of dog, but Beth's scattiness was as if it had never existed with Daisy. She was always walked, always taken to the park, always fed hand-cooked food, and had as much entertainment as she wished. 'Who's my little baby?' she picked Daisy up and took her over to Eliza in her arms.

'I can't ever get over your cuteness.' Eliza tickled Daisy's belly lightly. She was put on the floor and ran off to go drink some water. Daisy lapped up her water, it echoed loudly through the house. Beth turned to find a sharpie or pen of some sort. She got more frantic and stressed as she couldn't find a pen that worked. She came back with a handful, ironically from college the last time Eliza had seen them, but none of them had worked properly on the shirt.

Eliza looked at Beth's kitchen microwave clock, 'we really don't have that much time, it's 12:09. I don't think it's going to work!'

'It has to work; this can't be happening right now...' Beth turned to get a sticky note and scribbled the pen harder on the worktop of her kitchen.

'Don't worry.' Eliza sighed, 'I think I have one on my desk, but I'll need to leave now to get there in time...'

Beth sighed, she watched Daisy march over with a toy and Diasy squeaked the toy loudly. 'You need to go. We can't lose this only chance to find him.'

Eliza pulled Beth in for a hug, and it was the oddest in the world as she hugged someone she knew in a different body. Not to mention them also being different.

Before Eliza opened the door, there was a knock. She turned over to Beth, and Beth inhaled sharply. 'You must go from the balcony. I don't know who it is but maybe they thought we broke in. You can't go to jail right now.' Eliza couldn't agree more, as she quickly undid the window, Daisy barked at her in the process. She slipped out to the metal banister and began climbing down the stairs as quickly as she could. She landed in the alley way with an impressive thump and charged back home. This was always the worst time to return home. Eliza would usually find her mother in her room snooping around. She would be punished from going out, but then, her mother had always promised to take down the playhouse because it was so rickety. Her mother hadn't connected it with being her only means of escape yet. Who knows, maybe she even tried to call Beth, it was usually her who she'd escape too.