Chapter 3: Say Yes To Heaven

After classes started I tried looking for him everywhere but he was nowhere to be seen, I had told my friends all about him but Lisa told me I was just overreacting and that it was just the heat and alcohol, but if there was one way to find out if it was just the alcohol, I needed to find him.

So as Friday morning got here, and I was greeted with the loudness of my alarm ringing at 6:30 am, I got up to shut it off as Lisa was groaning about the alarm being loud, got my uniform, and went into the bathroom to shower.

I got up earlier that morning to see if I could stop by the Slytherin common room to see if he was there, but being tired I just stood in the shower for about 5 minutes or so before actually showering, after I was done getting ready it was already 7:00 am, and Lisa and Mandy were already up fighting for who of them will shower first Mandy won surprisingly to be honest so as Mandy went into the bathroom I sat on my bed feeling nervous.

"What's up with you?" Lisa asked me in a very tired and judgmental voice.

"Nothing, just nervous, I guess," I said, getting up to place some makeup.

"Nervous for classes?" Lisa said, confused.

"No," I said, getting scared of being judged.

"Then what is there to be nervous about?" She asked as she laid back on the bed, still tired.

"I was going to see if I could find him in the Slytherin common room," I say, mumbling it so she wouldn't hear.

"WHAT?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY??" She asked as she got up from the bed and stared at me with wide eyes.

"It's just I want to see if I imagined him, or if he was there, or if I feel the way I felt on New Year's Eve," I told her.

"You can't do that it will come out as weird and creepy, and you might see him around the school if he was real," she said, getting up from her bed.

"You're right, you're right, I know you're right. Forget it, ok?" I said as I finished up my makeup.

After we were all ready, we went to the great hall for breakfast, and as we ate, we sat there talking and joking until I finally forgot about him. He became like a distant memory. Once we finished eating, we made our way to our classes, Lisa and Mandy didn't have Potions with me, so halfway to our classes, we went our separate ways.

I took a seat at the front desk where Hermione and I sat, Hermione and I were friends but not close more like acquaintances, after class started Professor Snape gave us instructions on what potions to brew, and then Hermione made her way to get the ingredients necessary. After reading the notes in the potions book, mixing ingredients, and observing, "Make it quick Mr Black," we heard Professor Snape say in a cold tone, busy with the assignment I didn't look up I just saw his hands as he passed by our desk, Hermione then leaned over, "He's kind of cute," she whispered to me and I looked over "was he? I didn't see him."

After about 5 minutes or so Hermione and I finished our assignment and turned it in to Professor Snape then he came to check on the potion to brew to see if we made it correctly and thanks to Hermione we did, after we made our way back to our desks we sat there and talked about classes and the work when the boy that left finally came back and Hermione quickly nudged me and told me she was talking about him, I looked up to see the boy from New Year's Eve the one I had grew fondly of.

"Who is he?" I asked, wanting to know his name.

"That's Atlas Black Sirius Black's son, I believe," she said and quickly changed the subject to work and classes again.

After class ended I tried hurrying out of there to try and catch up to Lisa to tell her what happened when I accidentally bumped into someone, "sorry," I said quickly as I looked up, it was him the boy from New Year's Eve, Atlas Black, he didn't say anything but just made eye contact with me for about 5 seconds which felt like an eternity, but as he left I snapped out of my trance and quickly made my way to tell Lisa.

After classes ended Lisa, Mandy, and I were in our dorm as I told them every detail about Atlas Black and how he was the guy from New Year's Eve Lisa then told me how she agreed with me that he was hot, I just laughed and agreed we soon got ready to go to sleep and as I laid on my back I couldn't help but think about him.