Chapter - You're FR Just That Hot ;3

[TW- Some creep gets off to you and then bites the dust for it. I wrote it pretty graphic soooo yeah.]

"So what's it like up there?"

"It-"

"Is it bright? Sunny? Are the skies there actually blue???"

"Ye-"

"Are there really beaches there? With sand and big palm trees an-"

"Charlie, let 'er speak."

You sighed.

Charlie Morningstar. This was your newest... friend? She sure seemed to think so. You'd been answering her random, pointless questions for the last half an hour, and it was getting extremely annoying.

"Yes there are actually beaches there and they have actual sand and people run around on them and they're bright and sunny and full of plastic and litter that assholes just throw around and don't pick up." You rolled your eyes, scrolling on your phone.

Yet again your cult members had doxxed some poor random soul who–in all honesty, correctly–said that it really wasn't cool to be idolizing a real life killer. You agreed, quite frankly, but you also didn't want your fanbase to turn against you and end up doxxing you as well. Besides, once you found the bastard who caused all of this, you could always just sell your soul to make sure this stuff didn't continue.

Charlie was about to ask another question when Angel Dust abruptly shut her up, "Charlie, don't ya think that's enough for one day?"

Charlie smiled awkwardly, "Right, sorry."

You sighed and continued focusing on your phone. Angel Dust looked over your shoulder, "Watcha lookin' at, Honey Pie?"

"My fans are doing evil shit again."

"Oh? Anything fun?"

"Not really. They doxxed someone."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

***

A man sat on his couch, chuckling to himself as he typed out a reply.

"It's not like the victims are still alive. You're just being a pussy. It's been 91 years since He died, dude. Literally their families are generations gone."

He clicked 'reply' and smirked, "My dear prophet... Thank you for bringing His word to us. For showing us the truth..."

He unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock, groaning as he pulled up your instagram.

"Jesus... You don't even post your face... and I still want you..."

He tied a pink ribbon around the base of his shaft, knotting it with a bow. He imagined it was you tying it. Well, what he imagined was you.

His hand stroked up and down his cock, sliding dryly against it. His eyes tumbled backwards in his head. He groaned softly, whimpering out your username. His headphones blared one of the broadcasts you'd put online.

A soft green glow crept up from the floorboards, a pit slowly opening. Black, slimy tentacles slithered along the floor, crawling up the edge of his gaming chair. His eyes were shut tight, and he gasped in surprise as one of the tentacles wrapped around the base of his cock.

A screech escaped his lips as the tentacle tightened around his cock, digging painfully into the skin. He had long since let go of his aching shaft when the tentacle broke the skin.

He sobbed in pain as more tentacles tightened around his wrists, ankles, and his neck. A loud crunch came from his wrists as they broke apart. The shattered bone slit open his wrists. Blood spurted from his broken flesh, spraying over his face.

But he didn't fight back. Not when he saw the source of his suffering.

"My lord... Thank you."

He gasped, orgasming from the pain as his last breath left his lips.

The tentacles tore into his stomach and ripped out his organs, letting them spill across the floor. Blood coated the room.

The tentacles slithered down back to their source.

The killer's eyes landed on the cum that sat upon the bloody chair.

"How disgusting..."

The green glow melted away as the hole in the ground closed up.

***

You frowned as you checked the news, "Oh wow... That's horrid."

Angel Dust raised an eyebrow at you, "What's up?"

"That guy I was talking about? The one who doxxed someone? He was murdered."

Angel Dust gave you a curious look, noticing out of the corner of his eye that Alastor was quietly wandering back towards his radio tower. Covered in blood. "Huh. Weird."

"Eh, not really. A lot of my followers have done some fucked up shit. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the other followers went and killed him..."

Something caught your attention.

"Huh..."

Angel turned back to you with a curious smile, "What now?"

"Oh, it's just... he was found with my instagram pulled up... Also with his dick cut off, but I'm pretty sure that's unrelated."

"Oh."

Angel Dust smiled slightly, "Hey, uh, sweetcheeks... Love ya, but I gotta go do something real quick. Don't go out without me. Don't need ya gettin yourself injured again."

You nodded lightly, continuing to focus on your phone.

Angel slid up the stairs to the radio tower, opening the hatch and chuckling.

"Hey, Smiles~ I think you've got some explainin' to do~"

[Words: 836]