★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑★

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧
⌞               [◉ⁿ]              ⌝

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧⌞               [◉ⁿ]              ⌝

                    PAOLA woke up in a good mood—which was odd since she hated waking up in the morning

PAOLA woke up in a good mood—which was odd since she hated waking up in the morning. It was like hell for her. She was a night person, loves staying up all night and sleeping all day. But she couldn't wait to talk to Bill today. And instead of texting the boy before school...sadly, Paola was already late for school!

School went as planned, just doing work—actually doing the work. Senior year was going great so far...well, um, for the second day back it might seem okay for a while.

All through the school day, Paola just couldn't wait to get home to get on the internet. She wanted to talk that stranger, aka, her murderer. Paola still was conceived he was a killer sadly. But that's what he was thinking, would he text her back or it was only a one-time chat thing? Paola didn't know...not a single thing.

So, she just texts him a quick little message.

PAOSLVT

Wsp

A sigh left Paola's lips the second after she hit the enter button. She hoped the male on the other side of the screen would answer her, just a tiny "hey" and she'll be okay. Paola liked the new idea of a friend; school was here and now she'll have an extra friend by her side—not literally but mentally for the moment. In the meantime, of waiting for Mr. Stranger Danger to answer Paola back, she played online games. She was a pro at them! Just tiny arcade games on a website, no big deal and plus it was better than watching TV on a television that barely even worked.

Bill Kaulitz on the other side of the whole world, on his desktop computer—he was in shock that the girl would text him first! It blew his mind how such a beautiful girl would respond to him. He was just trying to look for friends to talk to one day, well, yesterday, but came across Paola's account. He was blessed by her profile picture—which was of Paola herself.