★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍★

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝

⌞               [◉ⁿ]              ⌝

                       IT was extremely awkward between the two, they were making small conversations

                       IT was extremely awkward between the two, they were making small conversations...but Bill was picking at his painted nails, he was super nervous that she was in his presence. Every possible thing was running through his head, what would their next conversation be? Or where would she stay in the crowd?

But Paola sat back on the sofa, tapping her finger tips on her thigh. "when did you...become—um...you know." Paola says, waving her hand around between him and the three boys that been eyeing Paola the second she came into the room.

"Well—it started with my brother, Tom—" Bill whipped his head around, saying something in German that Paola didn't understand one word. But just like in the pictures, a boy with dreadlocks and a white hat with pants and shirts that didn't fit him one bit. "Come here for a second." Bill switches back to English .

Paola kept her eyes on Tom—he had a smirk plastered across his lips as he came over to the girl and Bill. "Wass'up?" Tom leans against the chair that Bill was sitting on, his eyes meeting mine, "Paola?"

"That's me..." Paola wanted to throw herself out the window, that's me? What the heck was she thinking? But all Tom did was nod, saying something to Bill in German with his grin still on his face, "she's pretty hot."

"Shut up!" Bill whisper-shouts to his brother before turning back to the beautiful girl he's been waiting to see. "It's so...good to see you." Bill claps his hands together. He was excited. He wanted to know everything about her, her taste in music, what kind of art she liked, even her favorite color...

Then once again...all her nervousness was gone. It only took Bill to say something, it could be anything to her and she'll be okay. Because it was Bill. "I'm so happy to see you too." Paola smiles, moving her hair over her shoulder. Bill seemed to be all ready to go on stage in Paola's eyes but the one thing she was wondering was...if she going to stay back here or would she be in the crowd with all the other...fans? Well, Paola wasn't exactly a fan. She was just really close with Bill Kaulitz who happens to be the singer.

"You looked exactly how you did in your picture..." Bill chuckles nervously, but then quickly adds in, "actually even better." Then his cheeks turned a rosey red. Of courseeeee, Bill thought. Of course he couldn't keep his mouth shut. He can't keep his own thoughts about Paola to himself...I mean, look at her! In Bill's eyes, she was like a goddess. Her olive skin shining bright, glossy lips, her eyes twinkling like stars...she sure was a beauty.

Paola on the other hand, leaned back in then couch—just like Bill, her cheeks turned pink. The blush on her cheeks helped a bit with the blushes she had on...but it was still noticeable. "Thank you...um, by the way, where am I supposed to—"

The girl got cut off by Bill's twin brother coming up behind Bill and slapping his younger brother's shoulder, "you'll be in the front row, we'll get you there—especially if you're Bill's girl." Tom winked at Paola causing her jaw to slack open.

Wow. His brother thinks I'm his girlfriend?

Bill talked about me somehow like that to him?

Paola thought. But she brushed it off as just because the two are friends of the opposite gender. Anyone would think they were together, they had the vibe and the energy of a—couple, relationship...whatever you want to call it.  "Oh I'm not—"

Bill shuts off Paola in embarrassment. It wasn't because he didn't like her. Come on, Bill was obsessed with the girl. She's all he ever thought about now. Waking up in the morning hoping a text from her would be sent. Even now, her in front of him. Bill felt like he was in a dreamy trance of just her. "She's my friend." Those three words made Paola's stomach ache, the back of her throat burning up dry, almost like she needed to throw up. 

What was it exactly that made her feel this way?

Doesn't matter at the moment since—

"Fuck! We have to be on stage in five!" George rushes over to us, with his guitar already in his arms.

The twin boys quickly rushed over to grab their things, Tom with his guitar and Bill having to keep his microphone on him. Paola right now who didn't know what the fuck to do just stood up, as if she was waiting for instructions to do something—and she got them. Tom came running towards the girl and told him to follow the band.

Paola takes a deep breath; she's was about to watch the boy that she's been waiting to see perform, in front on her on the front row I might add! The teenager felt like she was in a different world! Paola couldn't wait to hear his voice...how beautifully it was.

At last, Tom turned to the girl and opened the curtain that showed a whole crowd full of people who were cheering hearing that Tokio Hotel was up next. "Bob will take you out there." Tom jerked his head towards the tall bald man next to the two of us—but the one thing she thought was, where was Bill? It was like he just disappeared out of nowhere...

But it didn't matter, she was still going to see him perform and after the show.