★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍★

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲

⌞               [◉ⁿ]              ⌝

                 BILL spent the rest of the day practicing

                 BILL spent the rest of the day practicing...but with one thing on his mind, actually, no. Someone was on his mind. Paola, obviously it was Paola. Bill didn't have any friends other than his band mates Gustav and Georg...including his twin brother, Tom. I mean, Bill would say Tom is his best friend. The biggest in the world actually, nobody could compare to him, and he'll always come first.

Bill shut his eyes after he finished singing. Practicing with the band was their everyday thing, it was fun and always made Bill happy—since he was with his group. "We did good." Gustav smiles, jumping up from behind the drums. But Bill rolled his eyes, setting the microphone down.

"Good is just good." Bill mumbles, crossing his arms—practice was over and now he wants to go back to his room...texting Paola.

Tom licks his lips, chuckling and slapping on Georg's shoulder. "If I tell a girl she looks good, and she'll take that."

Georg slowly nods, giving Tom a side-eye since everyone knew his little habit with sleeping around with anyone who has a pussy. "Right."

"Right." Bill claps his hands together, quickly running over to the door. He really wanted to go text Paola now.

Tom laughs, "why is he in a hurry?"

Georg "Probably just tired."

"Nah...he would be grumpy." Tom jokes, but it wasn't actually. Bill was an extremely grumpy person. He would rather sleep his life away if he could...if he could. (me fr) But he wouldn't do that to Tom. Bill and Tom were like Paola and Alana...but closer, they were twins. And they would do anything for each other. "He's just trying to play his stupid game." Tom points out.

Bill was in his room already sat and login into MySpace. And he was glad that Paola was still online—she on the other hand, was texting Uh.Bonv. Telling her all about Bill since her best friend was out with her boyfriend...again.