★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍★

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; 𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥

⌞ [◉ⁿ] ⌝

⌞               [◉ⁿ]              ⌝

              PAOLA'S eyes were stuck on her computer screen

PAOLA'S eyes were stuck on her computer screen. Sure, he was kidding. She didn't believe he was the singer of that band. I mean, why would a singer be on MySpace? So, Paola did what everyone else would do. She looked up Tokio Hotel.

On her computer screen was a picture of four boys—one of them being Bill, and stood out well apart from the other three. Paola's eyes shifted all over Bill, taking in every detail. He wore a lot of eye-makeup—Paola didn't see that in the picture he sent her.

The picture Bill sent to Paola before was just a normal picture he took of himself, him standing in the mirror with his hair down straightened, no makeup, no dark clothing at all.

It didn't weird Paola out at all...it actually made her more interested in him. His makeup and fashion was art, Paola loves art! But it only made her wonder why Bill didn't show him who he really was...And Bill who was chewing on his nails—it's been five minutes since he told Paola that he was a singer. He was nervous...the anxiety ran through his veins every second she didn't message him. She was still online it said but she wasn't messaging him...it only made him worry.

Paola couldn't stop scrolling through the internet, all the pictures of Bill. Him on stage or just magazines photos. He looked fucking amazing, she thought. Paola even thinks he dresses and does makeup better than herself. And she seen some photos of Tom. They did look alike but still had their differences. Bill had a more feminine look and Tom looked like a rapper wearing dreadlocks with a hat. The two had the same lips, eyes, nose...twins, literal twins...it amazed Paola.

PAOSLVT

wow

you look different