3

I've been unpacking the whole night and I only slept for like 3 hours. I look like shit and my eye bags are so noticeable it pisses me off. Tara wanted to go out shopping before the party and I really needed new clothes and maybe it's a good occasion to bond with her; so here I am now picking an outfit.
After a while I choose to wear a simple black tank top, low rise mini shorts, to show off my stars tattoo, and my globes.
I put on some concealer, mascara, fake lashes, eyeliner and my favourite lipliner.

After getting ready I go to the living room where Tara is waiting for me.

"Yn oh my god we're matching!" She puts her arms around my shoulders and hugs me tightly "You're so pretty"

I smile and get flustered. She's so sweet. I notice that it is true, we are matching. She's wearing a black top, a denim mini skirt and black boots.

"You're also very pretty" I say hugging her back but letting go right after.
"So who's coming with us?"

"Oh just a friend of mine, Larray. I don't nknow if you ever heard about him but he's pretty popular"

"Nah I don't think so"

"Well you're gonna meet him soon, he's great" We get out of the house and see a car parked outside. Tara runs to it and greets the driver.

She tells me to come closer to the car and I do. At the driver'a seat there was a guy with tan skin and curly hair.
He smiles to me and says to get in. When err finally seated Larray turn to me with the same smile as before.

"You must be yn, nice to meet you!" He puts his hand out, waiting for me to shake it.

"Nice to meet you too, you must be Larray" I smile back and shake his hand.

"Yeah that's me. So tell me where do you guys want to go first?"  He turn on the car engine.

"I was thinking maybe we could go to the mall and the get our nails done, what do you think yn?"

"Sounds great to me"

"Then it's settled. Let's go!"

~

So far I'm having fun with Larray and Tara. They both helped me with pretty much everything; money, food, picking clothes and jewellery.
And we also have more confidence with each other, joking and laughing about random stuff or even about my break up.

We're now at health nut getting ourselves something to eat. I've never been health nut before so I let Tara pick my order and now we're waiting for our food to be ready.
I was scrolling through my phone until I hear Larrays speaking to me.

"So yn, what happened with your ex? But if you're not comfortable you don't have to tell me"

"Nah it's fine" I put down my phone and straighten myself "Ok so I met them during high school, they were two grades above me, and we started off as friends but after they broke up with their girlfriend at the time, he started being extremely flirty with me. And you know a thing lead to another and we got together. After They graduated, they somehow convinced me to drop out and that's when I also stopped going out and even talking to my friends. After four years we broke up because they found a better girl to treat like shit"