4

What the fuck.

My head is throbbing, my hair is messy and i'm still in my clothes from last night.
I need a cigarette. As I light the cigarette I hear someone knocking on my door.

"Who is it?"

"Its Tara! I'm filming a video. Can I come in?"

I sigh and put on a smile before answering "Yeah sure"

The door immediately opens and Tara walks in with a camera in her hand.

"Hey yn, how do you feel?" She asks while giving me a hug, which I return.

"I'm so hangover" I say along with a laugh.

"That's what I imagined. Did you have fun?"

"I did yeah! It was such a cool night, everything and everyone was amazing" I say, now with a genuine smile.

"I'm so so glad to hear that. Listen, I know you probably feel like shit right now but do you wanna come with me, Jake and Jhonnie to film this video?"

I think about it. At first I was about to say no but I didn't want to stay at home alone so..
"Yeah ok, I'll come along"

"Yay! They're already outside. Get ready, or if you prefer you can go out just like that you still look cute!"

I blow her a flying kiss and she catches it before shutting the door.

I finish the cigarette and then look at the time; It's 11am..
Fuck how long did I sleep? Or when did we even get home? I sigh and decide to just brush my teeth and take off my fake lashes..or at least the one remaining cause I deadass lost a lash last night.
I hear Tara calling me and I quickly put on my globes. I run out of the front door and see Jake and Jhonnie waiting out of the taller's car. Johnnie is still wearing his clothes from last night, just like me, and Jake is wearing his jammies.

"Good morning yn" They both say.

"Good morning guys. Where's scuff?"

"He's still sleeping" Jake's answers.

I nod and start scrolling on my phone, which is surprisingly charged. We get in the car after Tara made sure that the front door was closed.   I look at the videos of me dancing like a retard and check at all the posts of me being "iconic", theres even a clip of me cat walking with everyone hyping me up. I laugh out loud, catching the other's attention. My followers on Instagram went up and now I have about 5k followers.

"You guys were wild last night, like literally on fire. Most of the time, at parties, me and Johnnie just sit at the counter or stand in a corner but you constantly pulled us into the dance floor." Jake looks at me with a smile.

"Really? I'm so sorry If I was too annoying"

"Nah, actually that wasn't even a problem since you continuously asked us for consent for everything" Johnnie laughs "You always asked things like "You wanna come dance with me?" a hundred times before actually dancing, or even like "You wanna get another drink?"...It was hilarious"

"Yeah I remember! Yn was like "Are you a hundred percent sure? is it ok? do you really want it?""  Jake mimics me in a silly tone.