Chapter Ten

''Don't make me say it again.'' His harsh tone frightens me. ''Come here.'' 

I can't.  I'm scared. I glanced back and fixed my eyes on the door, hoping that if I distracted him, that I'd be able to escape before he could catch me. I could go somewhere safe. I could sleep somewhere different for the night. Anywhere but here.

I'm living in a hell I'm supposed to call home. It doesn't get any worse than it does now. 

''Um...'' I try to speak but no words could come out. I hesitated on movement, wondering whether or not I could run before he could catch me. 

''Don't even think about it.'' He shook his head as he coldly chuckled, taking a sip of one of his bottled drinks. I spotted one of his tattoo's across his left arm; a black symbol in the shape of a cross.

''Please...'' I softly begged, barely hearing it myself.

''I like it when you beg.'' 

®®®®®

I hastily jumped upright from the bed and suddenly felt extremely vulnerable. Hesitantly, I wrapped the warm, comfortable blankets around myself for comfort and tried to calm my heart rate down that was rapidly pounding against my chest. 

I glanced around the room, hoping with all my heart that I wouldn't find him lurking within the shadows.

He can't hurt you any more. He's not here. He's not here, I kept repeating to myself.

Suddenly, as I regained control of all my senses and felt myself calm down, I had begun to hear the sounds of a girl moaning from down the hall near Brandon's bedroom. I sighed deeply and rolled my eyes in complete and utter disgust as I ran a firm hand down through my long brown hair.

Wow. 

Tonight, I avoided Brandon and didn't care to remember the blonde girls name I had saw with him in the late afternoon after I shared detention with Nate. Luckily I managed to find my way home and returned within an hour. 

She was quite cute but way too quirky for my liking. After we all sat down to have a large dinner, Brandon didn't bother introducing her to us. Cole and I felt a little cautious as we looked her up and down but Katherine took a liking to her, probably because she bragged about her precious little daddy being rich. 

If I had a dime for every time I rolled my eyes during dinner I'd be a millionaire by now. 

Later, as I tried to get back to sleep, I couldn't. All I heard for the last half an hour were loud moans erupting from Brandon's room. 

Geez, can't he just finish already. After about an hour the girl still continued moaning and I suddenly felt very awkward as I laid there in bed and stared straight up at the ceiling. I had become impatient. And, I was not an impatient person so that says a lot. 

Then just as I finally was about to fall asleep,  I heard a loud eruption of moaning come from Brandon's room once again. Really, they are at it again? Fuck this. Frustratingly, I whipped the covers off of me and angrily marched down towards Brandon's room, not caring who I woke up. As I drew closer, the moans got louder and I felt a twinge of jealousy swirl within the pit of my stomach as I neared to his bedroom door. God, I hate feelings. It's more trouble than it's worth. 

I roughly swung it open to find Brandon completely naked on top of the blonde girl, roughly grinding into her. I couldn't help but chuckle as she hastily covered herself with the blankets while he just hovered above her and stared back at me, wide eyed.