Judgement

(A/N: Hey y'all, sorry for the long wait, I've been busy lately lol)

It hurt. His head, his arms, his legs, but his head specifically. His head was pounding, as Shuriken put a hand on his forehead, trying to massage it. What was wrong with him...? He had felt like this for hours, he would have expected it to have calmed down by now. Shuriken stared at the bite mark on his arm, which now had black crack-looking marks around it. So what if he got bit by one infected?! Not like he was going to do or anything..., right?
That didn't matter right now, at least not to him, but Medkit was in a doozy about it.
"What am I going to do about this...?" Medkit muttered, walking around his room with the crutches.
Medkit seemed a lot more energized now, unlike before, when he looked like he was about to drop down dead. Although the doctor had a twisted ankle, he seemed a lot more... happier!
"So Meds-!" Medkit snapped and turned around to face him, glaring.

"How many times must I tell you to stop calling me that!?"

Shuriken rolled his eyes, "sorry Medkit..." 

Medkit rolled his eyes, going to a cabinet in the back of room. "Let's see here, maybe some antibiotics..., we can try that for now until I can find something to get rid of this thing... So Shuriken, do you like grape, cherry, or mixed fruit?" The doctor asked the young boy. 

Shuriken thought for a moment, "I like cherry..." He replied as Medkit bought him a few gummies, and some wrap. Medkit started to wrap Shuri's arm where the bite was. It looked bad, but it seemed to be in the early stages... Hopefully it could be stopped... It would be stopped right...? 

"Ugh, my head feels like exploding..." said Shuriken, Medkit looked at him. "I'll go grab a thermometer, let's hope it's just a fever and nothing more..." 

Medkit walked off to one of his drawers, further into his office. It took him a few minutes but he found his most accurate thermometer! He turned to look back at Shuriken, but he wasn't there... Odd. "Shuriken?! This isn't fucking funny, get your ass back here!" Medkit called out, but there was no response, except for the sound of a shattering glass and a shriek in his office somewhere. The shriek was obviously Shuriken's, clumsy guy, but surely the shattering had to be something else... 

But what though...? 

"Medkit get out of here!" yelped Shuriken, "I'll hold him off!" 

"What the hell are you talking about-" something smacks Medkit in the face, a water bottle, and Shuriken glares at him. 

"GET OUT!" Shuriken yells one last time, before slamming the door of the room he was in, gurgling and growling noises coming from someone else inside. 

Medkit quickly left his room, feeling guilty that he had to leave Shuriken behind... 

He told me he was going to fend whatever that thing was off... But he can't do it alone... Or maybe he can... Oh god, am I making the right choice? 

Medkit looked at the ground, not realizing the warden in front of him as he walked, crashing head first into purple armor. 

"Whoops! Sorry Meds, you alright!?" said Banhammer's voice, extending a hand to the doctor. Medkit nodded, and Shuriken came running from around the corner. 

"I did it! I killed him!" said Shuriken with a smile, he was covered in blood and sweat, and his bite mark seemed to be worse. But the color of the blood .. a pink... The blood of a demon was usually the same color of their horns... Pink horns... Good god, it couldn't be...

"Shuriken..." said Medkit, sternly, "who did you kill...?"

[A/N: I'M SO SORRY THE CHAPTER ARE LATE LMFAO I GOT SUPER BUSY AND HAD SOME FREE TIME ON MY HANDS, ALSO MY COMPUTER BROKE AND IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO USE MOBILE WATTPAD]