•─────⋅☾ NEWS || CHAT ☽⋅─────•

•─────⋅ 3•22•24 ⋅─────•
Am I already making a second roleplay? Yes. Lol. I plan on running both because I just got an idea that I need to try. I also may make a fan fiction on the second one I'm working on. The second one is COMPLETELY different with all new lore, fighting moves, code, ect. Teaser will be posted in a few minutes!

IF YOU PASSED THE SCREENING ON THIS RP, And you wish to join my other too, you can skip screening.

I also have a few pages for this one to post soon!

•─────⋅☾ 3•21•24 ☽⋅─────•
I posted a lot of new adoptables in each clan!

•─────⋅☾ 3•17•24 ⋅─────•
Forms are posted and all ranks are posted! I'm working on getting clan information sheets up so it's easier to pick! But here's a general idea!

Tideclan is mostly water and very light and spacious woodland. Many bodies of water and diving holes, even a hot spring and a marsh; They have both salt and freshwater bodies, including the ocean. Very damp terrain that gets lots of weather and rain. Beaver dams will also be in this terrain.

Cliffclan is a very thick forest filled with evergreens. Very sloped Land with several caves and lots of cliff/mountain sides.most shaded so though it gets rainy, very little weather makes it through the trees. This area, due to elevation, gets snow that sticks in the leafbare while others don't get but maybe a drizzle.

Duneclan is a savanna style Land. So both huge grasslands, small tree patches, and desert like dune areas. gets bad weather and occasional droughts due to heat. For the faster running cats. There will be several herding animals here for hunting, along with normal prey.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯