•───⋅☾ CLIFFCLAN CHARACTERS ☽⋅───•

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

ZEPHYRSTORM

APPEARANCE: A sculpted and statuesque sized tom with powerful facial features including a defined jaw and a heavy head with large ears that are feather tampered with stone-shaded grey

APPEARANCE: A sculpted and statuesque sized tom with powerful facial features including a defined jaw and a heavy head with large ears that are feather tampered with stone-shaded grey. His pelt is primarily soot colored - pitch ebony and colorless. However his chest and underbelly are a medium-shaded stone grey. Lighter grey peek-a-boo's through his pelt from his undercoat at times as well, and hints of grey tips his fur throughout creating a smoke colored pelt. He has an unruly long coat and plumed tail, as well as dangerously large paws, and temping mint green eyes.
AGE: 36 moons
RANK: Deputy
PERSONALITY: Zephyrstorm is what you would called a gentle giant. A tom who is gracious and kind to those he cares for and for his clan as a whole. Hes a thoughtful tomcat, with impeccable manners. Soft-spoken typically, reflective and observant. He is highly attuned to the emotions of others and can often defuse even the most tense situation. Whether one-on-one or in a crowd, he is good at making everyone around him feel included and special. A tom who is one of eloquence, such a well spoken tom — philosophical even. The toms selfless nature is his top attribute when it comes to his clan. His clan being the last thing that he truly has, means that he loves and tenders it as he would his own kits. He would give his food and the pelt off his back to help a clanmate. Zephyrstorm is a tomcat who is known for his full devotion to his clan loved ones, especially family. His complete dedication is unmatched. A comical tom who uses humor in his day to day. Always making witty comebacks and remarks, cracking random jokes, teaching apprentices pranks to pull, and using comical facial expressions are all a big key to his personality. His composed, peaceful nature tends to be the glue that keeps the clan from falling apart — showing just how much admiration his clan has for him. Zephyrstorm, while a tom of many loveable traits, has some noteable downsides. He is a highly possessive and commanding tomcat when it comes to his personal relationships — though few see this side as he doesn't take a mate lightly. Zephyrstorm is unfortunately very Inflexible tom. Because he constantly needs to feel in control, it's his way, or the highway. Stubbornness runs through his veins, once he makes up his mind, he can be trusted to see it through to the end — impenetrable.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

AGAVEBRISTLE