•───⋅☾ CLAN ALLEGIANCES ☽⋅───•

•─────⋅☾ LEADER ☽⋅─────•

•─────⋅ LEADER ⋅─────•

Roleplayer

Age
Lives
Prior Rank
Apprentice
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

•─────⋅ DEPUTY ⋅─────•

Roleplayer

Age
Prior Rank
Apprentice

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

•─────⋅ THE MEDICINE CAT ⋅─────•

COBALTBLAZE  
Roleplayer @koixie
A multi-colored and interesting pelted tomcat. He has a base coat of a translucent white with many shades of grey — shades of clouds, steel, and stone — swirling in his coat, resembling a grey-shaded galaxy. The grey stripes over his tail, showing significant blazes of white. His paws are grey and his legs are a darker shade resembling a dark bluish-black tint covering most of his face, chest, and down his spine. Steel grey markings on his neck and along his face — around his eyes and muzzle. He has the brightest Cobalt blue eyes and curly pelage that splays in all directions much like his unruly whiskers and lofty ear tufts.
Age 31 moons
Apprentice Open
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

•─────⋅ MEDICINE APPRENTICE ⋅─────•

TAKEN  
Roleplayer Dmoonw

Age
Apprentice

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

•─────⋅ LEAD WARRIOR ⋅─────•

OCOTILLOWIND  
Roleplayer @koixie
A tall, handsome, and toned tomcat - shaped for brawn and inured with the charming looks of his father before him - with a underflank of delicate ivory, and a upper coat of chestnut brown. The white of his undercoat only barely peeking through in spots along his body and belly, white paws; he has faint Chocolate stripes along his along his back, legs, and the left half of his face which is dark brown, while the left side is the cleanest, milky white. He is blessed with powerful, well-muscled legs and heavy paws; a strong jaw and large almond shaped eyes - A beguiling pair of electric blue. So blue that they resemble skies and Tides. His ears are tall and oversized, feather tampered with a tuft of white attached. His tail is long and tangled. His most noticeable feature, aside from his daring eyes, is his roughly scarred body and overshadowing size.
Age 35 moons
Apprentice open
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·