•───⋅☾ TIDECLAN CHARACTERS ☽⋅───•

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

COBALTBLAZE

APPEARANCE: A multi-colored and interesting pelted tomcat

APPEARANCE: A multi-colored and interesting pelted tomcat. He has a base coat of a translucent white with many shades of grey - shades of clouds, steel, and stone - swirling in his coat, resembling a grey-shaded galaxy. The grey stripes over his tail, showing significant blazes of white. His paws are grey and his legs are a darker shade resembling a dark bluish-black tint covering most of his face, chest, and down his spine. Steel grey markings on his neck and along his face - around his eyes and muzzle. He has the brightest Cobalt blue eyes and curly pelage that splays in all directions much like his unruly whiskers and lofty ear tufts.
AGE: 31 moons
RANK: Medicine cat
PERSONALITY: Cobaltblaze is an odd tomcat; one who is both loved by his clan, but also judged by his clan. An aloof personality in most settings, whether it's family, friends, or his work, he often appears distant, distracted, or downright uninvolved. He typically don't seem to have much interest in starting or joining conversations, and this is a persistent pattern of behavior throughout most of his life. To those who don't know Cobaltblaze well, may label him "cold and unfriendly". As a result, he fails to make meaningful friendships and just sticks to himself; Among those who do know him, know he is simply just "reserved and reticent", and despite his nature, cares very deeply for his clans well-being. Considered crabby and cross, he is one who has stubbornness running in his veins, often found nagging of those to do as he tells them. Inflexible to other treatment options other than the one he devised, especially. He's a quick thinker and fast on his paws; one who is comfortable with the heavy responsibility placed on his shoulder, and even enjoys the responsibility. Never shying away from a challenge, even during stressful situations, he can keep his volatile emotions at bay. This tom is often seen as "crazy" among his clanmates, as its not uncommon to see the tom "talking to himself" in full blown conversation.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

OCOTILLOWIND