*2*- An intensely hateful first meeting

Everyone ate breakfast as usual before heading to their jobs at Ranawat House and Sharma House

*****

Trisha was wearing a black helmet on her head and was going to the shop on a red scooter. She wore a red Kurti, jeans, and red gemstone slide sandals.

Trisha was riding her scooter when all of a sudden her scooter and an oncoming automobile crashed. Trisha and the scooter both tumbled onto the road as a result of the incident.

Somehow, she got to her feet, set her scooter on the stand, and moved to stand in front of the vehicle.

"Oo,Gadhe kee bachche, baahar aa,
"(Hey you son of a donkey, come out,)" Trisha shouted and waved for him to do so. Just then a tall man came out of the car, wearing a black shirt and black pants. On this side it was none other than Kairav.

"Are you blind that you did not see a girl?" Trisha said as he examined her scooter, then her from toe to head.

"It's your fault, your attention was somewhere else, did you understand?" Kairav stated as she squinted her eyes and stared at him fiercely.

" It's not my fault, it's your fault MR. Whatever," Trisha said as she pointed her index finger to him.

" No, It's your fault, I feel that you have done all this deliberately. You saw that an expensive car was coming from the front, why don't I collide my scooty with this car so that I can extort money from him," Kairav said as she was stunned by hearing his words.

" What ? You are such a king that I will purposefully smash my scooter into your automobile," Trisha said.

"Yes, I am; you do not know my name. My name is Ka," Kairav stated, and Trisha rolled her eyes.

"What a Hrithik Roshan you are that I should know your name," Trisha interrupted.

"Because of you, my scooter's side mirror is shattered, and my elbow is hurt and you are saying that Deliberately I hit my scooter with your car for money," Trisha said, showing him her bleeding right elbow.

"Yes," Kairav said as Kairav pulled his pocketbook from his back pocket, he removed Rs. 10000, and laid them on Trisha's right palm.

" What is this?" Trisha inquired as she swiftly glanced at her right hand, where Kairav was placing a money. 

" You wanted me to give you money, so I gave it,"Kairav stated while she was saying something, his phone rang, so he took it out of his pocket and answered it.