*4* - Her tearful eyes

(Warning: This contains some content that a lot of people could find offensive

(Warning: This contains some content that a lot of people could find offensive.)

The next day, Trisha and Reet were prepared to leave for work. Trisha was dressed in a flowery patterned beige maxi dress with Julie light nude suede ankle strap heel. Reet was dressed in a pink suit with a white shirt and pink pants, gold earrings, nude heel, and a sleek low bun.

After getting ready, both of them came downstairs. As they took a seat at the dining table, they noticed Aarohi excitedly rushing into the kitchen, clutching her breakfast in both hands.

Aarohi was wearing a vibrant yellow Anarkali featuring intricate gold embroidery on the bodice and sleeves,
flowing georgette fabric with a flared silhouette, dupatta adorned with gold border detailing and gold chandelier earrings and bangles.

"Aaru dee, you are not going to school?" Reet inquired as Aarohi placed the entire breakfast on the dining table.

"No, I am not going," Aarohi said, taking a seat in the chair. Trisha and Reet were taken aback by her statement.

"Why?" Trisha questioned.

"Thanks to MR. Aditya Singh Ranawat, he wants to damage my life and that is why he dismissed me from my employment," Aarohi said, placing some roti on Reet and Trisha's plate.

"So, what will you do now?" Reet questioned.

"I do not know, do not worry about me, both of you go to your work," Aarohi responded.

*****

At Ranawat's house, Aditya, Sidharth, Kairav and Sonali are all of them seated at chair and having their breakfast.

"Sonali, bua ( Janaki Singhania) was calling you to her home," Aditya said as he ate his breakfast. Aditya was wearing a tailored navy blue suit paired with a crisp white dress shirt, a silk tie in a complementary color, and polished black leather dress shoes.

"Why bhaiya? " Sonali asked, she turned towards Aditya who was seating at the head chair of dining table.

Sonali was luxurious royal purple silk Kurti with intricate zari embroidery on the neckline and cuffs,
Straight fit silhouette with side slits for ease of movement, elbow-length sleeves, and gold accessories.

"The lads (ladake vaale) are coming to visit Dixit, so aunt is calling you at 9 a.m., so after breakfast, go straight to the bua house," Aditya said, and Sonali nodded affirmatively.

"Kairav, drop Sonali at bua's residence," Aditya said.

"Okay, bhai," Kairav replied. Kairav was wearing a Tailored black blazer,
Gray turtleneck sweater, Dark wash denim jeans, Black Chelsea boots and Minimalist wristwatch.