*6*- His pain and her tears

The next day, Aditya opened his eyes in front of Aarohi, who was sleeping awkwardly. Aditya tightened his hold on Aarohi's waist, and she groaned in agony.

"Aaaahhhhhh," Aarohi groaned, opening her eyes to see his hand on her waist and his gaze fixed on her.

"Dard ho raha hai (It is painful)," Aditya inquired, and she nodded in agreement.

" Jitana tumhaaree vajah se mujhe dard hua hai na utana ye tumhaara dard kam hai mere dard see (Your pain is less than the pain I have suffered because of you. It is less than my pain)," .Aditya said, causing Aarohi to cry because she could not comprehend what he was saying.

"It is you who inflict agony on me, not me," Aarohi yelled, taking his hand off her waist. Aditya tightened his jaw and sprang up from bed, furious, his eyes were red and Aditya grabbed her cheeks.

"Mujhe abhee tumhen aur bhee dard dena hai, tum apanee baakee kee jindagee is pinjare mein kaid ho aur baakee kee jindagee rotee raho aur main tumhen rota dekh kar hansoonga (I still have to give you more pain, you are imprisoned in this cage for the rest of your life and keep crying for the rest of your life and I will laugh seeing you cry),"Aditya stated and then went to the restroom, while Aarohi sat on the ground, touched her nuptial chain, and began weeping loudly, but Aditya did not come to visit her.

A few minutes later, he emerged from the bathroom and made his way to his closet, but Aarohi remained in her spot. He then changed into a black T-shirt and joggers. Without even glancing at her, he left for the gym.

After 30 minutes, Sonali entered in the room who was wearing anarkali dress features a soft pastel pink hue with intricate floral prints in shades of white, lavender, and peach. The bodice is adorned with delicate embroidery, while the flowing skirt is accentuated with layers of chiffon.

Sonali saw that Aarohi was sitting on the ground and did not lift her eyelids to look at Sonali, so she grabbed Aarohi's shoulder and made her to sit on the bed and tightly hugged her.

"I am sorry on behalf of my brother for the way he treats you," Sonali added as she broke the embrace.

"Please dress it and come downstairs in 30 minutes, and everyone is coming to the dining table in 2 hours, bua told me to give you this saree for your first rasoee," Sonali said, extending her hand, which was clutching a bag. Aarohi grabbed the bag from her, and Sonali exited the room. Aarohi walked to the bathroom to take a shower, tears in her eyes.

After 10 minutes, Aarohi emerged from the restroom dressed in a cherry red net cloth saree that drapes wonderfully and exposes just the appropriate amount of flesh, combined with a matching embroidered blouse.