『Chp. 0 4』

˚ E M M A' S P O V ˚
17.45pm 
17th September, 2024

There was nothing more irritating than finding out that your mother was snooping through your brother's things. "Mother? What are you doing here?" She turned around and looked apologetically. "It's nothing. Don't worry. And don't you have school?" She asks quietly and as she waits for my answer I could see a red diary in her hand. I reached forward to grab it. "What do you think you're doing? This is Aidan's personal diary, mother. You can't steal it." She moves a little away from my hands and trips me a little. "Darling... I'm not stealing it, I'm merely reading it. I will keep it once I am done. And don't you dare come in my way." She smiled scaringly at me and left the room. I followed her in disbelief until she took the stairs and I was standing at the top of the stairs. "Come down for dinner later, okay?" She then went to the study room and locked the door. I let out a sigh, something is hidden from me, I could feel it. I ran back up to Aidan's room and came to a halt in front of his door. I took three deep breaths and entered his room.
His room is the only room that was filled with posters, photos, and liveliness. I went to his table where most of his stuff was and picked up his camera. His camera is the most precious thing in Aidan's life. He loved that camera very much. Photography was his passion. I unlocked the camera and just as I was going to open his photos, my phone pinged with a message. The message was from a unknown number but I soon realised it was the detective.

That's when I realised that they are going to be snooping around a lot, just like my mother, so I looked at the camera and took it with me to my room

That's when I realised that they are going to be snooping around a lot, just like my mother, so I looked at the camera and took it with me to my room. I opened the cupboard and hid the camera behind a few of my clothes.
I typed in a message to the detective and started to pack a bag, trying to call my friend, Rigins.

Ugh! Why do I have to go the station! I tried Rigins' id again just for it to go to voicemail

Ugh! Why do I have to go the station! I tried Rigins' id again just for it to go to voicemail. Great! Everything had to fall apart right now. Suddenly, a miracle happened and I received Ginny, my
other best friend, phone call. "Oh thank lord!" I exclaimed loudly. I packed my bag with all the essentials I might need for a sleepover and took my headphones in my hand. "Well, hello to you too. You sound too cherry. I don't like it." She replies and I rolled my eyes. "Shut up, gin. I have a request. Although it is more of an order than that but okay." I started to walk downstairs and I could see the kitchen in my eyesight. I questioned my hunger and went in search of something to eat.
"Well...Your orders are meant to be fulfilled, your highness." She has made that joke for almost a hundred times and yet it never gets old. I quickly connected my phone with my headphones and went towards the cupboards. "Okay. Are you done? Can you pick me up from the station?" A packet of chips caught my eye and I grabbed those. I grabbed my keys from the bowl and yelled out for my mother. "Mother? I'm going over to Rigins' for a sleepover. The poor guy has been alone for a long time." She comes out of the study room and nods slightly and greets my a goodbye.
I could hear Ginny speaking through my headphones but I paid no attention to her. I sat in car, well mine and Aidan's car. I tried to start the car but it wouldn't work. "Gins? You busy right now?" I could feel her thinking something but then, "Nah, should I pick you up from yourHoly home?" I let out a sigh of relief and gave a quick 'yes' with a thanks.
She cut our call and I leaped out of the car but as soon as I moved I could feel something fall down.
It was a photograph. There was a couple, that was recognised. They were supposed to be on a cliff and the boy was lifting the girl, covering her face with her hair. Wait, the boy, is that Aidan? Holy shit! It is him. Who is the girl with him. I tirned the photo around and I could see a date written. "02/07/24"
That was like 3 months ago. What is this doing here.
I knew Aidan liked a girl before all this. I didn't know that they were dating already. Why wouldn't he tell me this? Why would he hide this from his sister? Therr was a sudden realisation that hit me. When I finally, fully, understood. Understood that he was not here anymore. He will never be here. He will never be with me, ever again. Hell, I can't remember the last time we talked. Am I a bad sister if I can't remember anything? I could feel the air leaving the lings, my legs struggling to keep me straight. My back leaning backwards to take the support of the car. I know my mouth was wide open, trying to use the oxygen, but I couldn't remember anything. Soon, my legs gave out and I hit the ground. My knees were bent in front of me and my head was leaning on the door, my mouth open, and even though I know I was looking like a mad woman, I couldn't remember it.
I couldn't remember anything.
Suddenly, I felt two arms lifting me, helping me get up but my instincts, or my experience, told me that those were the arms of danger. My hands started to flare around, trying to harm the person and I could feel the grip losing. I couldn't breathe and hands were shaking. My head fell on my knees as I made myslef
into a curveball. Then, there was this voice. It felt like a voice of an angel. It was singing. It was singing a song familiar yet unfamiliar. It brought calmness and I could feel myself slow down but my breaths were still uneven. Again, there were those hands. I tried to stop them, I did. But these hands were strong. I could still hear that song, that miracle. I hope I hear that sound again. That song.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.
How many nights does it take to count the stars?
That's the time it would take to fix my heart
Oh baby I was there for you
All I ever wanted was the truth, yeah...
‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

Hii. It's what I imagined. But not what I wanted. Oops! Hopey you guys like it. If there is any mistakes, politely correct them in the comments.
Leave a like/ comment if you wish. Thank you
Love,
~ F <3