『The Murder』

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀsᴛᴡᴏᴏᴅ ʜɪɢʜᴇsᴛ
↳ 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨.

aidan cooper, the prince.
➶    death (?)
ᝰ.ᐟ mystery

   the news is fresh, ladies and gentlemen. Aidan Cooper, the prince of Bloomingdale, is dead. I know, it is shocking but when you hear what happened you will be more shocked. It has reported that he was MURDERED. Yes, murdered.
The news is still fresh and while you can, spread it all around my friends. And, point as many fingers as you want 'cause this is not going to die soon (ouff, was that a pun?)
Follow us to be keep on updated.
This is Simon, signing off.
p.s. I will be back soon, I promise. And when I come back,you will be thrown, G.R. I promise you this, I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE.

THE TALE OF BLOOMINGDALE THE TALE OF BLOOMINGDALE THE TALE OF BLOOMINGDALE THE TALE OF BLOOMINGDALE

14/9/24
The Death of The Prince?
by Richard Ryle.

Today, we received the the news that The Prince of Bloomingdale, aka, AIDAN COOPER has been found dead.
Yesterday, 13th September, at around 11.30pm, Aidan was found dead by the police. There has been less of the details disclosed because of the popularity but as far as we know he was found at the 'CARELESS LIFE' factory. Which, the sources say, belongs to the Cooper family itself.
Did Aidan sucide or was this a planned murder. Or was it just plain coincidence. According to the trusted sources, Aidan definitely didn't die because of any natural causes.
Let us pray for him, and hope he got peace up there.

On 18th September, 2024, The Cooper family is holding a memorial ceremony for Aidan. The funeral for him will be held for the family only. But the memorial ceremony will be for the crowd. Mr. Cooper hopes that everyone come and pray for him. We will see you there on The Bloomingdale Memorial at 7.00pm.
Till then, stay safe, stay smart.

emmacoop02

Liked by gin_gin13, _itsurlover:) and 45,320 others

emmacoop02: i miss you, my baby brother... i love you.

gin_gin13: We miss him too. He will be remembered, darling. Are you ok?
↳ emmacoop02: Yeah, i'm okay. Tho, i wouldn't mind if you come by.
↳ gin_gin13: Be there in 10. Take care 😘.

Dylanmi3: He was the nicest boy out there. I hope you're ok. My dm's are always open, if you want to talk, @emmacoop02.
↳ emmacoop02: Thank you, I am. And he definitely was. I'm glad there are people who are supportive 💓
↳ Dylanmi3: Of course❤️.

noahhere;): Heyy. Hope you're feeling well. My well wishes with you. May he rest in peace 🤍
( Liked by @emmacoop02)

toncherry1: I hope you and ur family are doing ok. All our wishes are with you. Rip Aidan.
↳ emmacoop02: we will soon be okay. Thank you for the wishes. We appreciate it 💓.

View other 2,319 comments.

It's just the news. Wait and watch what happens next.
With love,
~ F <3