at last

"I missed you so much," he whispered, immediately returning the hug. And his face was wet again.

Jisung felt wetness on his shoulder and pulled away slightly just enough to see the tears coming from the other's eyes.

"Hyungie, don't cry," he said, cupping his face and wiping the tears off Minho's face.

"Jisung I-"

"I'm so sorry! I should have told you something or come up with something else or t-the police or anything! Jisung please forgive me, I can't live without you jisun-" he choked out sobs as he kept ranting before being stopped by the younger.

"Min- please, don't apologize. I was the one being stubborn and stupid, I..should've listened to you" Jisung replied, guilt overwhelming him.

"I'm guessing Chan told you everything.." Minho muttered, to which Jisung nodded.

And Minho pulled him back in, scared of letting go.

"Minho, as adorable as you look when you cry, please, I don't want you to be sad."

"Okay," he let out a sad chuckle.

But Jisung wasn't happy with that, something else was wrong. Minho felt...thinner.

"Minho"

"Yeah?"

'Have you...been eating well?"

"N-...Yeah.."

"Stop lying..."

"Jisung I'm fine-"

"No, you're not!" Jisung said, pulling away. Tears forming in his eyes now.

"Jisung-"

"Come on we're going upstairs so you can have an actual meal." Jisung said dragging Minho along with him.

Jisung stopped right before the stairway and mouthed "thank you chan"

Ah- a very lively chapter where Chan is, again, thirdwheeling. 😃

It doesn't end here yall 😊😇