guilt(y)

Chan decided to head upstairs to ensure that everything was running smoothly. There have been enough tears for one day, and he even let out one of his own.

He had someone to talk to, so he had to leave. Hopefully, things wouldn't go downhill again.

He heard laughter in the kitchen so things were going fine.

"I'm heading out, I'll be back later!" He said.

"Bye hyung!" He heard.

He headed out the door and began walking towards his car, which was right in front of Minho's house. He unlocked it, got in, and drove off.

_______

He knocked on the door and heard steps from the inside. Then someone opened it.

"Oh! hi Chan! What are you doing here?"

"Hi Yoon! Is your brother home?"

"Yeah, he should be in his room. You can go right up." Yoon said, motioning towards the stairs.

"Thank you"

Chan went inside and headed up the stairs. He knocked on the door and it opened, revealing Jeongin.
Jeongin saw Chan's expression and immediately knew why he was there.

He scoffed "I'm not apologizing." Then he tried to close the door, but Chan's foot was in the doorway.

"Yes, you are," Chan said, pushing the door open, letting himself in, locking the door behind him.

"Hey! This is my room! You can't enter without permission!!"

"You weren't gonna let me in. You think it's okay to just hurt people and then just move on"

"I can call the police right now"

"But you won't"

"..."

"You're just all talk. You say you're gonna do something but you really won't. You knew I was gonna stop Minho from hitting you, do you know where you'd be if I didn't? In the hospital, on life support. I'm done with your behavior.

Do you want to know the real reason I created that group chat? For you. So you go out and socialize with other people, so you can trust other people."

"You know I can't, Chan. Not...not after everything that happened these past 3 years"

"You can, you just...don't want to. You're scared of being left alone again."

"Exactly! I don't want to be alone, abandoned, forgotten. But it's impossible to trust people when all you have experienced is pain. Either from breaking my trust, leaving or even dying."

"What if I did any of those things?"

'You wouldn't..."

"It's a possibility-"

"No, no, don't say that!"

By now, Jeongin was sobbing. Chan offered a hug, to which Jeongin accepted, never wanting to let go. "P-please don't l-leave me.."

"I won't"

Minho

   Me:
I'm sorry Minho

Read 9:08 P.M.
(21:08)

I've never seen her more depressed.
And it's testing week.
She's playing why on repeat

Uh that's it.

Bye 👋