please...

Jisung watched as Minho turned towards him, putting his hand out. He playfully rolled his eyes and went to get his wallet. After returning, he counted 27,422 won, which was exactly 20 U.S. dollars.

"Thank you~," Minho said.

At that moment, the doorbell rang. Jisung jumped up excitedly and headed towards the front door.

"Minnie, the food's here!" he shouted.

Jisung carried the bag and drinks to the dinner table and started to set the table.

Minho got up where he was sitting and made his way towards Jisung. Then his phone rang.

Jeongin?

______

Jeongin: Minho please respond

______

'Min, are you gonna sit down?"

Minho shook it off, sitting down across from Jisung.

It was mostly quiet while they ate, except for the TV in the background and the slurping from the straws.

Jisung noticed that Minho was scratching his wrist through his hoodie sleeve every now and then.

'Minho are you okay? You keep scratching your wrist"

"I-I'm fine" he gave a smile smile.

Lies

Jisung's expression softened "Min, you know I can tell when you're lying, right?"

Minho looked down at his hands, tears forming in his eyes.

Jisung immediately got up and walked to where he was sitting, crouching down to meet with the older's eyes.

"Can I see?" Jisung said quietly, slightly pulling on the sleeve of the cinereous hoodie.

"It's disgusting...I'm disgusting" he whispered.

"Nothing about you or on you could ever disgust me...please, Minho"

He gave a small nod, a minuscule drop of water falling down his face.

Jisung carefully rolled up the sleeve of his hoodie, reading various cuts on his wrists, all different lengths and colors. Most of them were partly healed and the color of wine and some were freshly made.

It pained him to see him in such state.

"Why would you hurt yourself?"

"Punishment" he whispered.

"Minho..."

"I hurt you"

"You don't need to punish yourself. No more okay?"

Silence.

Jisung sighed, "Have you treated them, at least?"

"I-I Don't know h-how"

Jisung stood up straight now, "Come on"

Minho got up and followed Jisung to the bathroom, tears still threatening to fall out. He felt absolutely disgusting.

Minho watched as Jisung pulled out a first-aid kit and then red ointment.

"N-no..."

"We need to, Minho. If we want them to heal properly, it might sting a little bit but then it'll go away,"

Hesitantly, he put his arm on the counter, allowing Jisung to tend to his wounds.

He hissed once the liquid had made contact with his wounds and watched Jisung bandage it up

"There...anywhere else?"

Minho shook his head.

"Okay... please tell me if the urges come back. I know telling you to just stop is unrealistic so just let me help you, okay?"

Minho nodded, sniffling.

"You wanna rest? Take a nap?"

He nodded.

"Okay"

Now, Minho was back in bed and Jisung placed a glass of water on the nightstand. He turned around, heading for the door but something pulled him back, "Stay here"

"Okay"

Jisung went on the other side of the bed laying down next to Minho. Minho wrapped his arms around him, nuzzling into his chest. Jisung was moving his hand through his hair with one hand and scrolling on Instagram with the other.

Minho tried to fall asleep, but he couldn't,

He's fed up with you, you know that?

You're so needy

You wouldn't be like this if you hadn't been such a slut

You should've cut deeper

You're a burden, a mistake.

You worthless piece of shit.

"Stop.." he muttered, thrashing around.

"Minho?"

"Please make it stop" he cried.

"Minho what's wrong? Make what stop?"

He's only pretending to care.

"Make it stop!" He sobbed, sitting up, grasping and pulling at his hair.

"Minho, talk to me"

The world would be better without you

"Please..."

"Minho snap out of it!" Jisung cried.

"I can't... I can't breathe"

Then the world went dark.

Low key feel suicidal ✌ I really wanna kms 🙃

Lose my breath is good but I do not support Israel. Minho owned that Era.

Really loved their Met outfits. And they confirmed a world tour and I'm broke :/

And if you are a mom happy mothers day :)

I'll update later today since I really left this on a cliffhanger.

Slightly based on real events :/

Lmk for any errors <3