March 17th: Saint Patrick's Day Wonder

So yeah as expected it's Saint Patrick's Day and so far things are going okay-ish. Not a lot of exciting things happening though and if there are then not towards me. I am wearing green too so nobody is pinching this gal. Not that anyone in my family would... or wouldn't they? Either way I might try to spice it up a little but what exactly do you do on Saint Patrick's Day besides dress in green, eat corned beef and cabbage or have green beer or drinks?

I myself am struggling to stay motivated and active. It's not easy when you have an energy draining job, not a lot going on, have to deal with grouchy family members and are still learning to drive. I could draw but Sundays are times where I want to relax and enjoy myself. I would ask my dad to teach me to drive more but he's got a lot going on today and I know he's not trying to put me last or keep me from getting my license and if he says he's busy he's busy.

I do have important stuff to do myself. I'm getting to when when I get to it but it's hard to concentrate when you're bored and just don't want to do anything but lay in my bed and do almost nothing. It's kind of sad I know.

But today I'm getting my 'me in 30 seconds' and my 'job description' made and printed so I can keep up with my job skills class. A little something that will be happening every Friday for a while, covering the necessary steps.

But otherwise there is a lot of things I could be getting done but I don't know what they are. Again what do you do on this holiday even?

I did get my two projects printed out so I should be set for this week.

We did enjoy the usual cabbage and corned beef later that day with an additional scalloped potatoes. I even experimented and tried all three as sandwich toppings and it was pretty good, could use less potato though.

I also am working on solving an Egyptian glyph on a shirt I took a picture of once. A little hard when you barely recognized some of the symbols but I'm not giving up yet. I won't COMPLETELY be doing that the whole time but it feels like such a good thing to try.

I also got my new headphones today since I for some reason lost mine. Now I can listen to music at work and not have to endure annoying noises or children screaming or crying. Again don't take this the wrong way, I like kids but I'm not a kid person. Big difference.

And tomorrow I'm ready to get back out there and increase my productivity again. I will let you all know how it's going.