April 12th:

(From now on I'll just publish anything interesting that happens. Interesting enough to publish especially to also help me remember certain events too).

Work was stressful as usual but I kept thinking about a lot of amazing things I could do once I get a better job. Then of course at 3 pm there was the last lesson of Job Skills Class I had to get done.

Today's assignment was basically dress appropriately for the dream career of our choice. Something that is a step-up compared to what they expect me to wear if possible. I of course wore a purple-ish red plaid blouse-shirt which seems perfect for a Graphic Design or Concept Artist job. I also had on grey leggings (I don't like jeans because they are too tight for me) which also felt good for having this type of job as long as it's not too baggy or loose.

To go the extra mile I brought tic-tacs so my breath wouldn't smell bad if this was a real interview.

I did my 'me in 30' and now the final assignment was to answer what the common questions of a work place would be. I'm taking notes on what to do because here's the interesting part, once I finish this class officially and when I get my license for driving I will be applying for the job that is at least closest to what I want to do.

Anything advanced like a Nintendo or Dreamworks even may be too out of my league at the moment since I'm still mastering the ways of improving my art. I barely get time to draw in order to do this but starting tomorrow that changes.

Until next time, goodbye for now.