March 18th: A Not So Bad Monday

So today started off pretty decent for the worst day of every week.

Firstly I received a package from Poppin Candy that I ordered containing the snacks that I've wanted.

One of them was actually also just a Magic Meter from Harry Potter that you gave to hold at the bottom to 'test' if you're a witch or wizard. I got the purple one and sure enough it bubbled the moment I figured out how to use it. It was so cool and now I have a neat new decoration to keep in my room.

The next few items were 2 flavors of Fanta I haven't tried before. Peach and Berry. I just tried the peach one tonight and well... I don't hate it. It surprisingly tasted well. I have yet to try the berry one but that will wait until tomorrow.

The last 3 things were two candy mixes and the typical candy platter you can sometimes customize. It was fun to try and I will absolutely do this again next month. Maybe I'll do an earth day theme too for fun and to make it interesting.

One of the sweets I had gotten was a jelly filled chili gummy and I was like "is this going to be spicy?" I take one bite and it tastes sweet at first until the heat comes in. Yep... it was spicy... which was expected.

Another thing I got to do was enjoy my favorite activity with is drawing. What I do sometimes is draw randomly for 1 hour or until I fill a page before doing a bigger project. It gets me in the mood to actually draw and it's fun. Because someday those random drawings can become a project too one day.

Sadly when you have a 5 and a half hour shift in the evening for most of the week and you're unable to drive yourself to work you can get very unlimited time to actually finish a project. Sometimes you lose motivation because of it too but I'm going to try and get back on my feet in terms of Art.

But the hours at work weren't TOTALLY hectic again for a Monday.
Things went smoothly compared to busier days and I did complete a lesson 2 of a dozen for a Job Skills Class I'm doing every Friday at 3 until it's done. This will help me get a better job in the future.
And of course Mondays are an hour shorter on my shift so I wasn't going to completely get stressed out.

I don't mean to complain or anything but working apparently takes a lot out of you and I just get super tired afterwards. Even if it is 5 and a half hours. But hey another day another dollar right? Plus I'm gaining working experience just doing this so who am I to complain, right? After all I wanted to get a job and that's exactly what I got.

But hey again it wasn't all bad.

And later that evening we had delicious steak fajitas with a banana split for dessert,

My sister being a picky eater sometimes wanted hers without bananas or cherries which just makes it a normal Sundae (I'm fine with it though). Instead I put a strawberry on top instead which she preferred.

My brother and I just had normal banana splits though. And to be honest I bought like only 1 ice cream flavor (vanilla). He says I'm pretty basic for that (and liking cheese pizza) but I don't mind.

Then later we just sat in the living room and I watched him play Conan for a little bit while enjoying one of my new snacks. Jelly filled gummies.

That's all for now, until next time.