epilogue.

12 years ago...

I can't wait to tell mommy about my day ! I thought as i ran through our ginormous house

I can't wait to tell mommy about my day ! I thought as i ran through our ginormous house. When i told mommy we were living in a palace , she laughed and told me i was a princess! Can you believe it ? I even had a princess name !
That stupid head cindy didn't think i was a princess. She told me i would fall dead like princess aurora did. After that i sticked my tuna fish sandwhich into her hair. Daddy grounded me from the park for two weeks that day. While mommy told me she would buy me an even bigger palace if i did it again. I always loved mommy. She was the best !

"Be careful cupcake !" Daddy yelled from behind me as he closed the door and put the groceries on the counter. I giggled as i almost tripped and fell onto my face. My two blonde pigtails bounced on each side of me as i ran up the stairs and barged through mommy's door.

"Mommy ! Mommy ! You won't believe where daddy took me. He took me on a boat ride to see the dolphins ! They were so cute and sparkly." i ranted as i jumped onto mommys bed where she was lying. Mommy quickly sat up as her eyes we're wet. She wiped them quickly as a smile replaced her sad expression.

"Mommy?" I frowned as i touched her cheek "why are you crying mommy? Is it because daddy and i left you at home? I promise we'll take you with us next time to see grey !"

Mommy let out a small smile as she kissed my cheek "grey?" I nod excitedly.

"Grey is the dolphin i met ! You should've seen him mommy!" I jumped away from mommy as i bounced on the bed while explaining my story as i continued "...he was so adorable ! Mommy?" I said as i stopped jumping and looked down at mommys smiling expression.

"Yes bean?" She said as she beckoned me to sit next to her. I sat down into her arms as she traced the curve of my cheek "can i get a dolphin ? Pretty please ! With sprinkles on top! " i pleaded as mommy laughed . I liked it when mommy smiled. She looked like a princess.

Mommy smiled as she nodded "lets go downstairs and you can tell me all about how many dolphins you want bean" i gushed as i jumped into mommys arms and hugged her. Mommy walked downstairs to join daddy while daddy started getting ingredients ready for dinner. Mommy sat me in one of the chairs at the counter as i pointed to one of the peaches in the bowl. Mommy shook her head and i pouted to which she rolled her eyes and handed me the peach. I smiled as i dug into my fruit. It was so delicious!

"Can i help?" Mommy asked daddy , daddy didn't look her way as he started cutting up onions. He shook his head once and mommy sighed. Mommy and daddy never got along. I would always hide in my secret closet i build when they would argue . One time it got so bad daddy left for a week. I missed him so much ! I was angry at mommy so i gave her silent treatment for making daddy go away. It lasted until her returned and i was back to my old self.

Dinner went along smoothly. Mommy asked me all about my trip with daddy while he made dinner. He only gave comments here and there when i asked him something. I ate daddys food and it was so good. He made chicken Alfredo . Which I couldn't pronounce because i had a lisp. Stupid lisp!