description !

Welcome to the story of miguel and aurora ! This the second book in the series and can be read as a standalone. But will only release when i make an announcement. THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE BESTIES ♡♡♡♡.

Author's note:

As you know theres a first
book in the series. I would advise
you guys to read "path of
redemption" first to
understand the characters better
and their backgrounds.
There will be trigger warnings.
And i will make a list of them.
If you can't handle it then this
book isn't for you ♡.

*daddy issues
*assault
*body dysmorphia
*attachment issues
*self harm.
*eating disorders (you are beautiful just the way you are)

Information

Women are only made for one thing and one thing only. To tarnish and ruin men. We stomp on their egos and feed it to them for breakfast. My mother always said "i was a force to be reckoned with" i mean she wasnt wrong? My first heartbreak was my father leaving me a note saying "you deserve better" blah blah .Some expect to find a princess when slaying the dragon and be rewarded with kisses and devotion. In reality we do the slaying and walk away with forcefulness. My mother put me to sleep every night and said the same phrase over and over "your beauty is your metier , a starving animal will eat anything" never understood what she meant until i had boys lining up at my doorstep. What would she say when she finds out im sleeping with a stronger force to be reckoned with. Miguel ramos keeps me on my toes. Hes handsome and satans heir. He plays with females feelings like the puck he pushes around on the ice. He has a dark side that im too afraid to tamper with. He won't leave me alone. He flashes his pearly white smile and all i wanna do it skin it out of his face . But at the same time i wanna worship the ground he walks on. Miguel ramos could be my downfall and one word runs through my mind "destruction". Im aurora adams and im where men go to cry.

My dark side was hidden by loopside smiles. Im sadistic , animalistic and i thrive for control. I was hurricane. Fucking destroying every girl with the tips of my fingers . Or toungue. I created chaos in my awake and i loved the taste of their fear on my tastebuds. No one could have ever thought id have the girl who fucking drives me to the brink of madness and who makes my thirst for desire more. She pushes me to insanity and how good it would be to pull her down with me. Aurora adams was a forced to reckoned with.
Good thing force is my middle name. Im miguel ramos and my favorite taste is the salty tears of someones fear.

 Im miguel ramos and my favorite taste is the salty tears of someones fear

Aurora adams - 17

Miguel ramos - 18

Miguel ramos - 18

Copyright:

All rights reserved. No part of this book should be used or copied without the authors permission ♡.